• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It Would be great if they made another server which would be pvp enfo :> Killing morons which blocks ways :;D

No. The server will get online when Thiagops (The main hoster) wake up. He's sleeping at the moment.

Lol If they get over the 150 people they should make a second server...
First time it was like 100+ in ROOK and everything was over spawned by people. Then everyone gets in main and then u need to kill monsters for a quest but all spawns are full of people so impossible to do the Quests...
Yeah, that was a pain in the arse. I spent an hour running around for a Rotworm Queen. :$

It Would be great if they made another server which would be pvp enfo :> Killing morons which blocks ways :;D
Yeahhh, pr0 team. Me + u xDDDD

someone has his telephone number? ^:=
Ahaha XD
Took all my moneis menzzzzz!

It's supposed to be 5 minutes left. I just hope it gets up today.

Cirta, it was supposed to be 57 minutes ago..

Nope, it is supposed to be 20:00 GMT. Which is 21:00 GMT+1.
It's 20:58 GMT+1 now

Guys dont be waiting for it. It will open tomorrow because of their nice staff. Nirk (KA Staff) said that Sunday they would open and this Nirk seems to be a big lier so we cant trust in brasilians.
It's just my opinion.

lol.. they cant handle deadlines rly.. rofl..

Yea, it's fucking joke "server will be up when hoster will wake up?", rofl.

- Oh, i just woke up, sup guys?
- Hmm, we should put servers on.
- Not yet, it's fap tiem.

haushau

Victor said it would be up again on Saturday, then they said it would be Sunday... Now it's soon Monday still no server, maybe next week, maybe next month?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING WITH ME!?

Atleast give us some information... Please?

I see that the KA Staff is a rubbish honestly. Until he wakes up? << Ridicoulus, seriously.
I'll be playing tomorrow at 14:00 (Or that I hope because the Brasilians change more than the prices)

lolz. You want a buggy server again and yet a reset? Let them take their time.

They claim they want to be fully ready with everything, no major bugs at all. They had some bugs with client today, that's why it is delayed (at least Gato said).

someone mentioned on br forums they r adding new features and some surprise at last.

Patience is the key :D

I see that the KA Staff is a rubbish honestly. Until he wakes up? << Ridicoulus, seriously.
I'll be playing tomorrow at 14:00 (Or that I hope because the Brasilians change more than the prices)

Yea who needs sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back