• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have an otserv, I know how bugs come from everywher
but i don't know why do you complain rofl

Wow gz u have ot, such an achievement these days, honestly, stop bragging

And how am I complaining?
Look at ur first super ignorant post

^_^ first fix all bugs before re-releasing

It's wednesday, they got FOUR days to fix such unimportant bugs, however I can barely call it bug lol.

That showed how pretty pathetic you are

Well I have an otserv, I know how bugs come from everywher
but i don't know why do you complain rofl

Oh congratulations! You've ANOTHER OT.
Will you leave your own server to play KA? (If you server is not a dedicated) :)

Be patient as all we do.

Wow gz u have ot, such an achievement these days, honestly, stop bragging

And how am I complaining?
Look at ur first super ignorant post

It's wednesday, they got FOUR days to fix such unimportant bugs, however I can barely call it bug lol.

That showed how pretty pathetic you are

If it doesn't need fixing don't fix it. If it does need fixing then fix it. As simple as that lol

I think people who don't have a tight enough grasp on the English language to understand what is even trying to be said in a post shouldn't be arguing on an English speaking forum. Just sayin'

I think people who don't have a tight enough grasp on the English language to understand what is even trying to be said in a post shouldn't be arguing on an English speaking forum. Just sayin'

41MHEPBPC3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

sup whats up :)

They released the server too early :/

There are many bugs and problems to be fixed

Yeh, you're right

I've still never received my answer to thee following question;

WHAT WAS ALL THE F*CKING BETA TESTING FOR?

Anyways, I will be going out Saturday again and hopefully I won't come home to a, once again, lied released.

I've still never received my answer to thee following question;

WHAT WAS ALL THE F*CKING BETA TESTING FOR?

Anyways, I will be going out Saturday again and hopefully I won't come home to a, once again, lied released.

Same.
Hopefully Sunday it will be online.

I'm going to a concert on Saturday. It certainly would be nice to come home with my bruises and possibly broken limbs to grind levels on Kingdom Age all night. :)

hahaha, close this thread just making spam xD hahaha

I wouldnt be so sure about Saturday because the user who gave that information was called "failure".

How dare you to call me spamming, majority of my posts had informational and/or support content >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back