• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age will be released today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the f*cking client >.>

puta madre ya pongan el cliente y abranlo a la verga >.>

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (20 members and 2 guests)
Cid Maury, Barry, Big Red, cirtaboy, Cybershot, Failure, Ghamie, JoNNeT, kessykins, Momilia, Niti^, Pasito delfin, Rala Knighta, Rotting Corpse, Strasxni, Tha Owl, unknown666, Vetrix, Yardens, Zakie

2 players alredy where they got client from@!?!!?!?!?!?
Edit:its Testers..they do someting xd i think o_O

Speak english you dumb.
We are all waiting for it because they said "We will release it at 12:00 Brasil Time Zone) 15 mins have passed and they do nothing

Victor is now putting in the client to the site! He said that it is going up in 1 minute.

Kingdom age - sucks when you can't download the client :d.

I'm gonna choose the client with sounds :p.

I WANNA PLAY!!!
fuck, the client >.<

why you release KA and no upload the client?

It has gone 2 minutes and it isn't up! PANIC TIME PPL!

wow lol.