• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Ages: .spr, .dat and .pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, thank you, kind sir.

Yay... now there are going to be 50,000 Pokemon Online Projects, 50,000 Kingdom Ages Projects and 100,000 RL Map Projects... way to go Chojrak...

Yay... now there are going to be 50,000 Pokemon Online Projects, 50,000 Kingdom Ages Projects and 100,000 RL Map Projects... way to go Chojrak...

Yea 50,000 people declared about making Pokemon Online Server, did any start? Will be same with Kingdom Age, many will try, every will fail.

he didn't release k.age data files <...>

I thought .spr and .dat files will be published few days after launch of ka. However good job. I hope many server will use this sprites :D:D KA is boring, and the worst server i saw. Team is good, very profesional, but their system fail anyway... Isn't fun at all.

crying?? me??
Why? if you who is the noob here: P
when you do a project at the least in the kingdom age tells me noob: D

crying?? me??
Why? if you who is the noob here: P
when you do a project at the least in the kingdom age tells me noob: D
anyways kingdom age has been an epic failure
you don't have the fault that it sux :p

@up
actuality he do cuz the server its nice, but the staff sux xD, why the hell they make a release in English if they don't support it?.
and i hope howarts will be better :) if you do it then Hispanic ppl will rox over brs and pl :p

I know it's not fair to use someone else's sprites without a permission .. at least I experienced that on otfa*s ..

On otland u dont get any punishment or something if u "steal" the sprites or what? ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back