• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Ages: .spr, .dat and .pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not fair to use someone else's sprites without a permission .. at least I experienced that on otfa*s ..

On otland u dont get any punishment or something if u "steal" the sprites or what? ..

Let me say it again, i didn't steal it from their, they did RELEASE their client i just did extract sprites, everybody is free to do it.

Here's tutorial how to do it:
[HOWTO] Pokemon Online SPR/DAT/PIC reading

It's for 8.0 or 8.1, I don't remember, only you have to do is changing addresses to 8.42 :)

Let me say it again, i didn't steal it from their, they did RELEASE their client i just did extract sprites, everybody is free to do it.

Here's tutorial how to do it:
[HOWTO] Pokemon Online SPR/DAT/PIC reading

It's for 8.0 or 8.1, I don't remember, only you have to do is changing addresses to 8.42 :)

Ye I know , u haven't stole anything or .. they released the client , u just cracked it .. i understand that but im saying for those ppl who use the sprites xD

Guys I'm Sorry For That Question
But When I Get Remere Map Editor 1.1.11
And Start It :-
It Say "Falid Found Tibia Dat, spr "

Anyone wanna Kingdom Age server files? :>

Oh, anyway thanks, I had problems with unpacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back