• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdomswap? More like Kingdomscam.

Why does people start to remove onlinelist? xD
I remember one wise sentence from a book called "fucked up servers" and it read like this:

"No online list or players online count on the website = insta exit run away bro"
Paulo Coelho, Paris 1879

I remember one wise sentence from a book called "fucked up servers" and it read like this:

"No online list or players online count on the website = insta exit run away bro"
Paulo Coelho, Paris 1879
Someone hacked today the players list and it was showing 170 players online only, they also removed all the voice chanels in their discord XDDDDDDD

they are SCARED andddddd BTW.....
A guy sent 45k and after that another 40k to withdraw, he recieved 29$ ONLY!!!! THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE ALSO U CAN TRACK ID: 29$
0x8A14eEC578CcEa1862C3264eE590A495c64172cf

hahahaha
SCAMMED :(

so did anyone buy this vip premium?
yes, there were actually stupid people that bought it

btw online list was not "hacked", they just removed the php part from website that show online players, but the protocolstatus code that is responsible for sending all basic server information is still present in the server and ANYONE can have access to that info unless server admin pay someone to remove it (yes, he doesn't know basic stuff)

there were actually stupid people that bought it
well, i wouldn't call them stupid. because it kept the game free for others, as long as it lasted.
anyone thinking they'd earn money playing a free game, yea, that's stupid.

to have premium price depend on how many buy it sounds like a cool concept with fair hosters.
because free account in old tibia is more challenging, closer to the original game experience. and p2w ppl would actually serve the community and play as kings.

i mean, now it's pay to play because not enough premium was sold. once they sell enough premium points, the ots could become free to play again.

Last edited:
Every single game based on NFT and 'own crypto' is a scam. That economy cannot work.
It will work only as long as there is more and more new players - like in financial pyramid. New players must 'invest' more than quitting players 'payout'.

If 50% players of Tibia.com quit, prices of gold coins will go to zero on e-bay [ex. public exchanged not controlled by Tibia], but they don't care.
They sell PACC for USD. They will have to close 50% of worlds as income will be 50% lower.

If 50% players of NFT+own crypto game quit, prices of their crypto will go to zero on public crypto exchanges.
They sell PACC - or anything else by micro transactions in game - for crypto coins, so their PACC will cost 0$. They will have to close all servers, as they have 0$ income - no money even for dedicated servers.

All in-game premium currencies [g-coins in PUBG, coins in LoL etc.) are strictly regulated. You can't trade them easily or at all. You can't 'payout' them easily.
I have to disagree on you even if I rarely do that. As long as people play and continue to invest money into premium the game is sustainable. Now real tibia did it A LOT better by making items like runes/potions available for purchase because thats close to burning coins as well. Sure you might profit by using that, but most cases people buy it to PG which means that the majority of value in coins spent on those items are used/same as burned. In my personal opinion all games in the near future of a few years will have the same system, you will have to adapt to the NFT gaming industry if you wish to stay relevant. Nobody is going to play games where you cant earn money regardless of how good they are if you can make money playing other games.

Is that not most gamers dream anyways? To be able to play games all day and as well make a living off of it? Its sustainable right now by streaming so why should it not be possible by just playing games? I dont know a whole lot about how the NFT play to earn gaming community makers have thought but I am sure they are way ahead of most of us already in that aspect. As for this specific server I think in hindsight it had a lot of potential but there were way too many mistakes made at the start and in the days following. There is still some hope for it to last a few more weeks max if he does the right thing when it comes to every future decision. But I dont see it lasting longer than a month or two, especially not if he does something that further angries the player base and continues to sell of his coins every time there is an increase.
Again my belief is that every single drop in the price has been caused by him dumping his tokens, there is nobody else that owns that many tokens for it to have such an effect on the price. Neither did anyone make that much money during those times that could have affected the price that drastically.

In conclusion there should have been more time spent on considering the economy with the tokens instead of focusing on the gameplay of the server. The server is great, its fucking amazing to be honest. Its just the NFT part that makes him look like an amateur which I am sure that he is when it comes to NFT. Its a great idea and nobody wishes more than me for it to work with open tibia, but there is still a long way to go and a whole lot of ideas to explore before it can become sustainable.

And obviously, his greed eventually became the servers demise. Sad to see and hopefully any future owners that develop NFT servers, if there will be any, can deal with greed at least a bit better.

110 Players online atm.

"The $250 Premium Time is a small fee that you may pay back quickly playing the game. "

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THESE IDIOTS ARE HILLAROUS. 250 fucking dollars for 1 months game time is a SMALL FEE? This is fucking outrageous that they even state this? Someone please blow up their server? These guys are the most retarded monkeys I've seen.

Did you guys see what happend? Kingdom swap shut down, BIG SURPRISE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD fucking retarded people behind the game.

To any sorry mother fucker that bought anything from that place, get fucking rekt kid you got scammed.

Now they gonna start Kingdomswap 2.0 with 30 days premium for 45 dollars fixed price, XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. These people should be put in jail.

DO NOT FUCKING BUY FROM THEIR WEBSITE.

I'll just grab my popcorn and watch the 2.0 show 😅
-------------
1.0 resume:
Nq31qmO.png

bonus:
gh4keNy.png

if u played this and will play again this.... YOU ARE PATHETIC! hahaha if you like to be scammed twice, go on.

Back