• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kishar nothing extraordinary

Kishar

Reaction score
Hello OTLand, me and some friends wanted to start a OTServer. Its been a very long time since I mapped.
Do not expect anything special, this map is only going to be for Teleport and high exp (I like to do more RPGish stuff, but this time its different) When this map is done and the server is up running I might start on something more serious.

I will post screenshots of the mapping when I feel like it, hopefully someone likes it and please, if you have any cool ideas, share them with me, because Im quite dry-minded right now and cant come up with cool stuff.

zTU1oMwe.png

73Wqj5om.png

PhkZByzg.png

Definitely needs more work and less stupid comments like the two above me.

When you're doing roofs, try to make sure they're bordered properly so no one can see the walls below, unless it's intended to be that way.

As I said, do not expect anything special. Im creating this map for my friends, They want it up running asap.
Im abit embaressed about the lack of details and heart that is put into this. But as said they want it up running very soon. Thank you for your replies.

As I said, do not expect anything special. Im creating this map for my friends, They want it up running asap.
Im abit embaressed about the lack of details and heart that is put into this. But as said they want it up running very soon. Thank you for your replies.

Yea copy, but if I were you I'd use
upload_2014-8-23_15-2-56.png
or
upload_2014-8-23_15-5-44.png

Not saying that you must, but it's an advice

^ Post above me

The second picture won't work, the wood -> grass roof will be unpathable. Press O to check

Back