• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight Buff Bug

Sutoto

Reaction score
Ive been testing normal hits and using rai, and then using Utito Tempo to increase skills and it seems when they go from 216 to 35, its almost like you hit like you have 35 skill. I was testing this for 2 hours with many people. When i use tempo, i cant even break 1.5k rai on pvp and im lvl 760.. Just normaly i can do up to 4k rai at the same level. Seems to be the same with Mas Virus. There is no increase in damage that i can see. I tested this on monks. Avg of 5.2k with rai without any buffs, when i use either of the 2 spells, there is no damage increase at all...

The increase isn't drastic like skills before it, but it's definitely still there. You may be feeling like you hit less because your skill bar says a low number, but please note, it's not the number displayed. It resets after 255 because the client can't read higher than 255, so it resets, but the value holds.

Red

well, thats pretty dumb seeing as mages benefit greatly from mas patronus. A noticable difference can be seen. And i know the skill counter resets but there is no gain visable at all.. I bet if you sat down, recorded 50 attacks with normal stuff, avg it, then do it again 50 attacks with virus you wouldnt see an increase at all in the avg. And even that isnt a good way to calculate because of crits..... Maybe just look into it in game? Maybe you could increase the damage by like 3% or something, so its just noticable but still not like OMG OVERPOWERED KNIGHTS!!

well, thats pretty dumb seeing as mages benefit greatly from mas patronus. A noticable difference can be seen. And i know the skill counter resets but there is no gain visable at all.. I bet if you sat down, recorded 50 attacks with normal stuff, avg it, then do it again 50 attacks with virus you wouldnt see an increase at all in the avg. And even that isnt a good way to calculate because of crits..... Maybe just look into it in game? Maybe you could increase the damage by like 3% or something, so its just noticable but still not like OMG OVERPOWERED KNIGHTS!!

knights dont need to do more damage numb nuts. THEY ARE FUCKING BLOCKERS! and mages are DAMAGE DEALERS! fucking learn something idiot.

knights dont need to do more damage numb nuts. THEY ARE FUCKING BLOCKERS! and mages are DAMAGE DEALERS! fucking learn something idiot.

lol ahahahahah lol.. gay.......... Whens the last time a knight blocked anything on Cyntara other than a legendary warrior? Plx kthnx stfu.. FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING IDIOT...

lol ahahahahah lol.. gay.......... Whens the last time a knight blocked anything on Cyntara other than a legendary warrior? Plx kthnx stfu.. FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING IDIOT...

that still doesnt change the fact that knights are made for blocking

when mages can hit 8 nms at a time for 20k+ at lvl 1k then i'll agree with you

violent j, queen of diamonds, red, earth titan, joey terrifying. theres more but the point is, you're an idiot.

Back