• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights dmg

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
yes im making a new thread about this and I know that so dont point it out (goes to all flamers out there with no life)

14:36 You lose 796 hitpoints due to an attack by Fladdson.
He was 4 hp away from one-hitting me and im a level 131 elder druid and this should not be possible, you seriously need to fix this.

Mages should do the dmg not knights......
fix iiit

As people have said before,
Critical attacks are seriously unexpected.
A chance to hit that high is one of fifty.

~Houndish

As people have said before,
Critical attacks are seriously unexpected.
A chance to hit that high is one of fifty.

~Houndish

aight, but hits of 400 is for sure not 1 to 50 so knights do hit way to high and their dmg should be recuced

Yeah and? We arnt talking about mages, mages should be able to heal 500 damage anyway, but if you think its fair that knights can hit these retarded arounts your an idiot, or a knight.

Look, all vocs are balanced.. And if you believe knights to be overpowered start a fucking knight

Lawl while back there was like 5 lvl 100 ek's at south gate that put me in red like 5 times just with melee hits alone on a 320 ED lolllllllll

Yeah so true, so how come everyone is botting up a new knight? Look the obs nowadays, because softcores is loosing people u get in the teams like 5 mages and 5 knights. And what are the knights doing? Just rushing in cuz they can't get killed anyway..

Yeah.. Look at Raised fist and Firm.. the knights in Firm are doing pretty good?? rofl

Back