• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight's elemental damage.

hepokatti

Reaction score
After exploring drefia today I saw a loads of ghosts and ghost like creatures. After hitting them with my mighty fire axe, I could kill them one by one. (Ofcourse thinking wish I had some elemental spells or atleast runes with me)

Anyways I tried to look for the thread where there was discussion about the knights exori spells + fire axe. (or any other elemental weapon)
Couln't find it :(.

I believe in tibia, at the moment, exori spells with fire axe do elemental damage all around you, even with 8 ghosts you could kill them all. Here right now you can only damage one with normal melee attack.

"EXORI = Notes: A powerful and commonly used spell for Knights. The type of damage a knight is dealing when casting this spell depends on the weapon he is carrying. If you use an enchanted weapon and cast this spell, it will lose charges as well (and make some damage with the element).
The minimum damage is half of the maximum damage. Exact damage formula is not yet known but at 100 level with skill level 100 and a 50 attack weapon, this spell causes between 141-282 damage by tibiawiki"

Any plans changing that?:)

Thanks, Pienisieni.

This is already on the todo-list, anyways thanks for your notification, perhaps it will be more prioritized now when you reminded the team.

Back