• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kor Server 2.0 [BETA] - Dev Thread.

lordjanemba

Reaction score
Greetings, OTFans' Lurkers.

This is the dev thread of Kor Server.

Kor Server? What's that?
Kor Server is the first serious project i've gone into since late 2007, when i opened a not-so-popular Mubia server. Kor focuses on Roleplaying.

Why 2.0?
I released a (poorly designed, rushed) 1.0 version a few weeks ago.
Even if the number of players was pretty low, people demanded a big map. I found that irrational, since they didn't even explore the full map before complaning it was too small, when looking at it on the server advertising page. Anyways, the client is always right, isn't it?

I closed the server. And increased the map size to something comparable to Thais with surrounding mount sternum, greenshore and fibula. (Apart from underground dungeons) And i believe its enough more than enough to call it okay, at least for the first days.

Why BETA and why are you advertising it here?
I may be mistaken, but i believe it would not be appropiate to advertise an incomplete server on the OT Ad sub-forum. Im using this thread to invite players to join a quick beta testing (that will last for about 3 days) before the server closes to apply any necessary changes before going online.

Ok, i want to join. What would i have to do?
It's simple. Just join the server as if it was online already.
korserver.no-ip.org
Client 8.54, 1/1

Beta Testers will be asked to cooperate with the following:
●Reporting incomplete mapping borders
●Reporting bugs
●Suggest in-game options, capabilities and quests.

Why helping you? what does your server has that no other can provide?
The Open Tibia community provides a broad selection of servers to choose from. But i am sure that there will be players that will enjoy the gameplay of Kor, for (any of ) the following reasons:
●100% Custom Map (RPG, very few teleports)
●Custom Starting equipment (Actually, everything you find will be custom until around level 30)
●Modified Wands/Rods to fit the server needs
●RPG story on the works.
●Mining and Forging System (made by me, based on storage values.)
●Alchemy system (Modified MOD made by 375311
●Incomplete Lumberjacking, Leatherworking and Herbalism on the works.(made by me)
●Donations will be JUST to keep the server running. Donation rewards will be things that WILL NOT screw up the economy or pvp. (Things such as houses, decorative items, Statues and others will be given as donation items)

What do i win from this?
●You will get to know the server's systems and hunting spawns.
●You may end up having a suggestion implemented right from server's beginning.
●If you contribute long enough you can be promoted to Senior Tutor from the server's innauguration onwards.

o.o ima test it

Edit no weapon to start with? and orc raiders in the middle of the city >.<

Back