• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kyntara & Crystallinus

:/ I waited for Technic to respond from 10AM to 8PM, got nothing, sorry guys.

Red

I remember when I thought pretending to be high was cool..

..wait, pause a sec..

I never done that ^_^

im sorry for botting your char in grim reapers and having golem ban me on your char...

wait, pause a sec...

im not sorry ^.^

Development for Kyntara/Crystallinus has begun. Crystallinus test server will be open in a few days.

Red

I remember when you said you were good in pvp then got raped by our team.
..wait, pause a sec..
and that was us.. ;(

Comes from the guy that ends up "afk" after he dies the first time in a battle. Let's not forget who died first, let's not forget who stairhopped, let's not forget who tried saving his own ass over helping his team... Let's not forget Serpent Spawns. :p

Red

Red said it all, Mr. Char Lover.

And at your "raping me with your team comment" ;

How long did it take 5 or 6 of you to kill me ?

Wait a sec, I wasted how much of your lives because ya'll ain't as good as me ?

Oh thats about right.. 20 minutes perhaps ?

Not to mention, my net doesn't kick when odds are against me, I take it like a man.. something you should be familiar with ? (Forgive me if you're truly a woman, my bad)

Oh yeah, how many battles have you won against the mexicans without me ?

Holy shit, I could go all day !

Comes from the guy that ends up "afk" after he dies the first time in a battle. Let's not forget who died first, let's not forget who stairhopped, let's not forget who tried saving his own ass over helping his team... Let's not forget Serpent Spawns. :p

Red

Bro lets not forget the money hungry bitch, and i always fight on there i mean i did that servers trash.... BUT it was fun.

@Exarion my net didn't ever kick i have never went afk "During" a fight you all just make up shit and i think it's funny.. :p

Bro lets not forget the money hungry bitch,

Yeah, that explains how you got all your donors for free.
It also explains why I donate to other causes.
Oh, I am a "money hungry bitch", for sure, when I declined to unban you guys regardless of what you were "offering" me.

that servers trash.... BUT it was fun. :p

Was it trash? Or was it fun? You contradicted yourself.

Red

Bro lets not forget the money hungry bitch, and i always fight on there i mean i did that servers trash.... BUT it was fun.

@Exarion my net didn't ever kick i have never went afk "During" a fight you all just make up shit and i think it's funny.. :p

Funny. Might wanna ask why your "team" always told me your net kicked as I asked them where you were..

Point proven. You were 90% of the time a no show. And the other 10% of the time, you showed up, yes, but how many times did you die for your "team" ?

No more than once.

edit: KAPOW !

Red said it all, Mr. Char Lover.

And at your "raping me with your team comment" ;

How long did it take 5 or 6 of you to kill me ?

Wait a sec, I wasted how much of your lives because ya'll ain't as good as me ?

Oh thats about right.. 20 minutes perhaps ?

Not to mention, my net doesn't kick when odds are against me, I take it like a man.. something you should be familiar with ? (Forgive me if you're truly a woman, my bad)

Oh yeah, how many battles have you won against the mexicans without me ?

Holy shit, I could go all day !

ethug calm down.. we know ace sucks hes tony jr..
now you are a team hopper a loner shall we say..

we lost battle against mexicans becuz there was 20 vs 5 and pallys hit too much thx bro pvp is unbalanced as shit on cyntara thx bro

@ red old cyntara was fun not gonna lie i loved the shit outta the server... your rebirth system is ok but still blows, but it sucks still.. old cyntara ftw

Back