• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kyntara & Crystallinus

Realy nice you can't make responsibility whit cyntara but go open 2 server more -.- take responsability you no ar a children !

Uga Uga, I have an answer to your complaint.

Dont account trade/share with your household beaner friends.

Did red say that it wont come back on a new poll i think 1 of the bruhs made like Crystallinus will never come back i tried looking 4 the poll it was there like 2 days ago then it got deleted but who cares maybe he just wanted to hide the evidence of what he said

Its not like he was lieng i could be wrong maybe he was joking and made this a surprise!

Notice: I have released no information about either server here. You'll have to stay tuned.

Red

why are you the "legend of cyntara" when all you do is troll

I don't troll you don't know me, (p.s) the legend thing was when i first started to know how to use forums + I don't have grudges on you or red don't make me start one on you if you continue to push this. It stops right here > ! < lol

what happened to "its never coming back?" boohoo typical. I knew this would come since cyntara is dieing right infront of you.

what happened to "its never coming back?" boohoo typical. I knew this would come since cyntara is dieing right infront of you.

Cyntara is doing just as good as it always has. You sure would know since we turned on Global Save and took anti-logout from trainers. This is about the right number of players. Wouldn't expect you to understand.

^ Very true red try advertising it helps sometimes

I advertise the shit out of it.

Red

Sure man, sure...but how come you didn't approach the first part of my sentence? Only the cyntara is dieing.

You clearly said its never coming back...I'm just making a point there, your only doing this because cyntara isn't doing well, you can't run a server when players are in monks now can you?

Sure man, sure...but how come you didn't approach the first part of my sentence? Only the cyntara is dieing.

You clearly said its never coming back...I'm just making a point there, your only doing this because cyntara isn't doing well, you can't run a server when players are in monks now can you?

It's against rules to set-up a non-logout zone in monks now. This is why I removed it. Also, I'm allowed to do whatever I want. Who said anything is going to be real-map? Nobody.
Question answered.

Red

Back