• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

L.F a duo partner on EUW.

Havocbringer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a duo partner on EUW to get my smurf to plat. I'm currently Silver one on my smurf, but my main is currently GOLD IV, but was plat in preseason. Feel free to add me "Havocthebringer" and we can get a match or two together. My main roles are top and support.
I've put a lot of effort into getting this smurf up, but find it a lot easier with a friend to do it with.
See you soon.
Havoc.

Why do you need a DUOQ partner? Don't get me wrong and think im flaming, but when you go DUOQ the game gets harder for you, if you do it with a friend I can understand but a stranger?

Why do you need a DUOQ partner? Don't get me wrong and think im flaming, but when you go DUOQ the game gets harder for you, if you do it with a friend I can understand but a stranger?

I don't think it gets harder, not if you Duo with someone of equal skill to yourself, you get where you want to be faster, especially if you can rely on that person.

I don't think it gets harder, not if you Duo with someone of equal skill to yourself, you get where you want to be faster, especially if you can rely on that person.
Yeah what this guy said. I took a break as it is, but I'm back now and anyone who has been plat and wishes to be again can duo with me if they wish :).
I main top/support nowadays but can play pretty much every role.
It's more fun, in my opinion, to play with a duo partner :)

Back