• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Ladder Problem TFS 0.4

zufux

Reaction score
Hello,

I got a Problem with my ladders... the ladder is working fine, but if there is a item on ground I can't use it.

I allrady tested few teleport scripts, but I can't solve it.

I use 7.4 Items, without any problems... Only this ladder problem, wich i can't solve by my self.

Maybe anyone have a good idea, how i can solve it.

TFS 0.4 downgraded to 7.72 witch use 7.4 items protocol.

Code:
local UP_FLOORS = {1386, 3678}
local FIELDS = {1497, 1499}
local DRAW_WELL = 1369

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if(item.itemid == DRAW_WELL and item.actionid ~= 100) then
        return false
    end

local check = false
    fromPosition.stackpos = STACKPOS_GROUND
    if(isInArray(UP_FLOORS, item.itemid)) then
        fromPosition.z = fromPosition.z - 1
        fromPosition.y = fromPosition.y + 1
        if(doTileQueryAdd(cid, fromPosition, 38) ~= RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) then
            local field = getTileItemByType(fromPosition, ITEM_TYPE_MAGICFIELD)
            if(field.uid == 0 or not isInArray(FIELDS, field.itemid)) then
                fromPosition.y = fromPosition.y - 2
            else
                check = true
            end
        end
    else
        fromPosition.z = fromPosition.z + 1
    end

if(not check and doTileQueryAdd(cid, fromPosition, 38) ~= RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) then
        local field = getTileItemByType(fromPosition, ITEM_TYPE_MAGICFIELD)
        if(field.uid == 0 or not isInArray(FIELDS, field.itemid)) then
            return false
        end
    end

local pos, dir = getCreaturePosition(cid), SOUTH
    if(pos.x < fromPosition.x) then
        dir = EAST
    elseif(pos.x == fromPosition.x) then
        if(pos.y == fromPosition.y) then
            dir = getCreatureLookDirection(cid)
        elseif(pos.y > fromPosition.y) then
            dir = NORTH
        end
    elseif(pos.x > fromPosition.x) then
        dir = WEST
    end

doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, false)
    doCreatureSetLookDirection(cid, dir)
    return true
end

bump no ideas?

I tested it with a other item protocol... 7.7 Items otb is working, but if i change it for 7.4 the ladders still bugged

there is a ladder, i can use it... But if i put a item like a gold coin at this point, ladder is not working.

there is a ladder, i can use it... But if i put a item like a gold coin at this point, ladder is not working.
that is because was a old functions if you drop things under holes , ladders they can't be used because its like you were to trying to use the bag.. or the goldcoin etc
you have to source edit try to check what file you have to edit using some 8.6 source
which source file is? i have no idea mate

that is because was a old functions if you drop things under holes , ladders they can't be used because its like you were to trying to use the bag.. or the goldcoin etc
you have to source edit try to check what file you have to edit using some 8.6 source
which source file is? i have no idea mate
But if i use 7.72 Items otb it works all fine... there is somethink wrong maybe with the items otb 7.4 but i allrady tested a other items otb but still not working.

But if i use 7.72 Items otb it works all fine... there is somethink wrong maybe with the items otb 7.4 but i allrady tested a other items otb but still not working.
im not with my files atm maybe try to check the diferences between the attributes in items otb regarding the ladders and holes

also maybe is a better idea use 7.72 items.otb and change graphics with object builder 7.72 have direxct9 more monsters also port hope etc
im not sure but i think that atm doesnt exist an item.otb for 7.4 soits totally a better idea use 7,72
pd: was just an advice

Game.cpp:

Item* topOrderItem = tile->getItemByTopOrder(2);
to
Item* topOrderItem = tile->getItemByTopOrder(1);

im not with my files atm maybe try to check the diferences between the attributes in items otb regarding the ladders and holes

also maybe is a better idea use 7.72 items.otb and change graphics with object builder 7.72 have direxct9 more monsters also port hope etc
im not sure but i think that atm doesnt exist an item.otb for 7.4 soits totally a better idea use 7,72
pd: was just an advice

yea, if I don#t get it to run... I'll change my files to 7.72

Back