• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lag when logout or die

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Hello,
when I play on my server on the dedicated server and die or log out, I freeze for like 30 seconds.

But when I play on localhost, this never happens, I logout instantly and everything.

Does anybody have the same issue or had the same issue? I am using TFS 0.4 Rev3777. I need this fixed as soon as possible.

Last edited:
The number one tip i could give you but might not be relevant is to use a Linux-based host, i've had some major issues with a fully functional server while running on certain windows Machines, includuding lag and sometimes even crashes. Try running the same server under ubuntu server or equivalent.

As soon as I move Dedicated server, I might do that.

Are you connecting to the mysql on another machine? If so, run the mysql server on the same machine as the server.

Sorry for bump but I have the same problem, this problem just happen in my vps linux, when I start the server in my pc this never happens. Anyone know how to fix it?

bump

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Back