• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lan server for me and some friends

kim larsen

Reaction score
hello! some friends and i wish to host a server we can have when we are on a LAN together, are there any complete real map servers to download anywere? i only find bits and pieces to make a server but not a complete 10+ version server

damn, i remember in some 7.6 having the whole "server" ready in a rar file which you just extracted and then it worked... are there no such thing anymore? :/

damn, i remember in some 7.6 having the whole "server" ready in a rar file which you just extracted and then it worked... are there no such thing anymore? :/
Mosts of servers are basically to work on them, so you may expect some bugs and some stuff there after all.

Here's the .exe you are searching :)

otland/forgottenserver

Just download any database posted here above and copy .exe and some other .dll files inside the main folder.

If there are no any .dll files inside, you may need to download some DLL pack for TFS available somewhere here in forums too.

You need the proper version for your server - 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2 (the newest), or 1.3, which is still in development and has been not yet officially released.

Here's the .exe you are searching :)

otland/forgottenserver

Just download any database posted here above and copy .exe and some other .dll files inside the main folder.

If there are no any .dll files inside, you may need to download some DLL pack for TFS available somewhere here in forums too.

You need the proper version for your server - 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2 (the newest), or 1.3, which is still in development and has been not yet officially released.

You are a hero my friend <3

Back