• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lapa Commander act like a pro !

^ haha on vengoth we got krychaa wengosz masterko ananas zabuzza lovac friend 340 ek brazol me and 1 more and u got like 13 + we cant even kill quapux 200 ed without bot so u can say everything u always saying bullshits :)

Why every1 telling u are retarded guy?
everyone telling me retard? first of all go to school you polish whore we was 8 people u was more than us but u still got anal raped so shut the fuck up i can bet this people think u are more retarded than me no one cares about a no voice like so calm down and fix lvl and cash bich and loggout get tpd let ur mates die this is how u do fking prick if u die die with ur team fucking bastard dont loggout stop turn into second lovac lucjan bitch

^^ how u got 8 ppl we got more and we dedek ? yesterday night u maked kick with lapa commander when we got 7 mages u got 10 + and u ded after 10 second

^^ how u got 8 ppl we got more and we dedek ? yesterday night u maked kick with lapa commander when we got 7 mages u got 10 + and u ded after 10 second
wow u came to vengoth after we all tpd each other we didnt had our position number 2 it was the firwst time we died by u but u got fucked by us on close battle when u had more than us in the def and we fucked u all and ofc u get tpd =d so dont come up with shit we are bad u had lvl 250++ we was lvl 200+ ;d 150+ and we kil u all ;d
with kick was bad idea but we can fight today again if u want =d

ye u comming back all the time and making ue and shits like yesterday on yala defence no1 want to kill u bcse its waste time

ye u comming back all the time and making ue and shits like yesterday on yala defence no1 want to kill u bcse its waste time
ye but atleast we come back and try to make some fight it was fun aswell for us =d after that we fought brazols ;DDDDDDDD
even on the def with less ppl we hs kamikaze qsc tks akagod czolg pitter so funny XD

ye but atleast we come back and try to make some fight it was fun aswell for us =d after that we fought brazols ;DDDDDDDD
even on the def with less ppl we hs kamikaze qsc tks akagod czolg pitter so funny XD
dont forget about when we get azur mayne to black hp xD

How we was 10+ panikboi? We not even 10 ppl on skype conv. So stfu! You cant even killme with 2x mage 1x rp and 1 ek while we killed 3x this 230 mage and once wengosz (300 mage) with 2 ed and 1 ek so ssshhh

01:45 Lapa Xerxes [253]: salar,tks,erwebox,Zac,mastei,eler albe,beliar,yvain,meefo,hayeo,transfere da planton,

?

Back