• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

last decision dominado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how cant ppl see that only veziv and calar teams are just the best teams around here?
most quality players in these teams.
i mean cmon man this last decision you got the ammount but most ppls are shit lmao

We stopped unstoppable we finished, flawless victory and we destroyed nuskei, calar ran away and travelled to land of the polish and veziv ur next ;d
You weren't even at the war yesterday vs. Unstoppable, you don't know a shit so don't post a forum saying we crushem them, because every war you die 5x or more its sad. Sick of noobs like you in this team giving us haters and bad ratings.

You weren't even at the war yesterday vs. Unstoppable, you don't know a shit so don't post a forum saying we crushem them, because every war you die 5x or more its sad. Sick of noobs like you in this team giving us haters and bad ratings.

your one of the noobs in the team making useless posts you have no say in this matter...

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

I told you salar even your own team members shit on you hehe go back to your hole little rat

Jordi
Jun 29 2013, 21:08:15 Killed at Level 276 by RaalarMost damage
and by Olinek Da Nuker
Ezoons
Jun 29 2013, 21:10:11 Killed at Level 291 by Kroolik UnderwoodMost damage
and by Tabaka Rulez
dominando?

Guys go look at linins deathlist Towaz is his namw

Unstoppable 59:22 Last decision

Lol nice dominando hahaha but where dls darashia or okolnir frosts?

Guys go look at linins deathlist Towaz is his namw
Actually it's Demontorrent, i got back 200 after you rooked me ;) I will be back soon and higher lvl then little noob you again.

- - - Updated - - -

your one of the noobs in the team making useless posts you have no say in this matter...
And me? Dude, its fucking known i got more pvp then u. I remember you warmoded me when all teams left shadowcores, and you tried commanding and we raped u guys. You can't say anything stfu. Really, i have beat you before and any day you say something like this, i would gladly do it again.

He still thinks i rooked him your a fucking arrogant dumbass you rooked yourself and we all watched. I tried to help, but you didn't comply. So how bout you go fuck yourself

You're still making threads about this, and actually think your team is good. I seen you get crushed by Calars team when Mitch was leading 20 Vs 30 and then you cried about noob chars. You, Demontorrent and Flann Skywi all lower than level 230 and think you mean something in the team? You get killed when the opposite team holds two rounds of an sd combo on you. So please, for the sake of my eyes, Don't make another thread about your trade team and try and say your good. Bring back Validus, All in and Incognita, Bye.

You're still making threads about this, and actually think your team is good. I seen you get crushed by Calars team when Mitch was leading 20 Vs 30 and then you cried about noob chars. You, Demontorrent and Flann Skywi all lower than level 230 and think you mean something in the team? You get killed when the opposite team holds two rounds of an sd combo on you. So please, for the sake of my eyes, Don't make another thread about your trade team and try and say your good. Bring back Validus, All in and Incognita, Bye.

We beat mitch lol..We beat mitch lol and we made them run to a defense 3x.. good try

It's no sense to talk with kids like this salar. it's not even about that he can't get better lvl than 210 it's just because he have no skill and brain all what he can do is spamming forum with nosense topics and other shit but even noobs from carlin worths more than him. Salar it's no point to answer you again im done thx for much fun reading your posts and i wish you good luck in this game maybe someday u will worth something but as we all saw for this day u are nothing more than cave rat in a trade "team" see ya

Ok msg me today about battle noobs :* nuskei kayto calar , slalar come on

We beat mitch lol..We beat mitch lol and we made them run to a defense 3x.. good try

The only way you beat them is if you double their numbers, their team skill to your team skill is like 1000000:1. You're nothing salar, just some fat yank trolling the forums:/ I can guarantee 100% that if you fought calars team with the same number no noob chars you would get crushed. So please grow up, get your head from up your own ass, learn to come to terms with things and maybe go play football on a main road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back