• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

last decision dominado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We stopped unstoppable we finished, flawless victory and we destroyed nuskei, calar ran away and travelled to land of the polish and veziv ur next ;d

hahahaha... u're rly funny boy

[video=youtube;qGRbyo9Hs_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGRbyo9Hs_M[/video]

Lapa and crew.

Salar u retarded boi..
U won with nuskei only bcz u had much more players.
Its not hard to win with ustoppable :D let me take 20 players and I can fight versus unstoppable (40ppl)
Veziv, vezif is shit but he only has decent players (still not enough to own us) so u wont have a chance against them.

The battle with us, U had 20 players more than Mitch, on the next day we had 24 u had 36 :D u didn't even get 1 frag in yala :D u just ran to stack, hah. Next battle was on ab-carlin, hmm u got 2 frags on open and 6 frags from stack at the gate :D and the very last battle in svar u got 3 frags maybe :D so ur just shit. I got nothing against Jordi, he might be a decent commander, but hey what can u do with shitty players like u? nothing!!

Bye bye...

I Ran away to Poland just to avoide battle with almighty salar.

Jun 30 2013, 17:09:51 Killed at Level 264 by EksalotendefusoolakMost damage
and by a zugurosh
cry is free?

olix? yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... nie znam

Salar u retarded boi..
U won with nuskei only bcz u had much more players.
Its not hard to win with ustoppable :D let me take 20 players and I can fight versus unstoppable (40ppl)
Veziv, vezif is shit but he only has decent players (still not enough to own us) so u wont have a chance against them.

The battle with us, U had 20 players more than Mitch, on the next day we had 24 u had 36 :D u didn't even get 1 frag in yala :D u just ran to stack, hah. Next battle was on ab-carlin, hmm u got 2 frags on open and 6 frags from stack at the gate :D and the very last battle in svar u got 3 frags maybe :D so ur just shit. I got nothing against Jordi, he might be a decent commander, but hey what can u do with shitty players like u? nothing!!

Bye bye...

I Ran away to Poland just to avoide battle with almighty salar.

I am almighty and yep you had 20 more than us, but you had 200 more levels on some of us gg, and in Yalahar we weren't even ready for war you came and sneaked we were just killing someone, Shitty player? I have been playing tibia for 10 years now on and off, but you claim me to be shit? I have probably been pvping since when u exploded out your moms belly.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Do people know what a question mark is?

- - - Updated - - -

Still fat, bye.

You still can't read what he fully said about the picture dumb shit.

- - - Updated - - -

And what was the numbers? 60v30 like usual?

It was 35 vs like 25 and they had more levels on us some even had 200 levels on us

- - - Updated - - -

Unstoppable 59:22 Last decision

Lol nice dominando hahaha but where dls darashia or okolnir frosts?

Dominated your sisters ass :S

- - - Updated - - -

It's no sense to talk with kids like this salar. it's not even about that he can't get better lvl than 210 it's just because he have no skill and brain all what he can do is spamming forum with nosense topics and other shit but even noobs from carlin worths more than him. Salar it's no point to answer you again im done thx for much fun reading your posts and i wish you good luck in this game maybe someday u will worth something but as we all saw for this day u are nothing more than cave rat in a trade "team" see ya

Was 212 actually nice try

The only way you beat them is if you double their numbers, their team skill to your team skill is like 1000000:1. You're nothing salar, just some fat yank trolling the forums:/ I can guarantee 100% that if you fought calars team with the same number no noob chars you would get crushed. So please grow up, get your head from up your own ass, learn to come to terms with things and maybe go play football on a main road

No doubt we would get crushed our levels vs theres it probably takes 10 mages to kill 1 fucking lvl 300+ with ssas. Btw you cant read what he said? Yes i like trolls because none of the people on the forums can read. THERES FULLY A QUESTION MARK...

U wasnt rdy in yala? i was speaking with jordi, he said come to us :D so we came and smashed u in 2mins :D rly stop saying shit about lvls. 5x300 lvl isnt better than 15x200lvl :D so plz dont talk shit. u play tibia 10 years, 10 years of ur life gone, and ur as shit as a guy who just started this game. I play tibia since 5 years :D ye 5 years are gone and i cant take them back, but hey look at ur pvp and mine....

U wasnt rdy in yala? i was speaking with jordi, he said come to us :D so we came and smashed u in 2mins :D rly stop saying shit about lvls. 5x300 lvl isnt better than 15x200lvl :D so plz dont talk shit. u play tibia 10 years, 10 years of ur life gone, and ur as shit as a guy who just started this game. I play tibia since 5 years :D ye 5 years are gone and i cant take them back, but hey look at ur pvp and mine....

You can not fucking read can you? Clearly says on and off ok. You played tibia for 5 years your terrible your a parcel lapa was pushing you in war like nothing it was funny. 5 level 300's vs. 15 level 200's will be better if they go to a safe zone or a defense just like Mitch did gg.

Calar your so stupid just stop talking you dumbass.

U call me a parcel only cuz u pushed me in dp when i was afk? wow gratz to lapa that he needed to push me in order to kill me :D when u had 40 people, rly gratz :D when he pushed me did i die? In that ocasion u made a mistake in pushing me :D since i had 3 sios, and i was able to push ur mages away from ek's and mw eks in so we could headshot them. But ur too retarded to figure this aint u?

You do not get what im trying to say do ya? w.e mens w.e

Hmm retard plox? UR just shit, Nuskei owns ur team when he has the same amount of ppolek u knowek? And we owned nuskei with 15 ppl while he had 30 :D so bb fuck u gibe moni plox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back