• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Last decision vs Synthnessis 500frags warmode

both of your teams are shit and both commanders got brains like macaroni
so can this neverending bullshit about who brings what noobchars and blalbalba stop ye?

Nuskei you need to relax u only beat us twice lool we beat u like 4x?

I beat you 20x ;o lapa's team and jordi's team so please can you stfu little random? ;> u're nothing on this ot. Keep crying. I hear jordi was crying today on vt because you're noobs ;d hahahahahhha

20130517-212414.vrf - Speedy Share - upload your files here enjoy Jordii like a boss

I beat you 20x ;o lapa's team and jordi's team so please can you stfu little random? ;> u're nothing on this ot. Keep crying. I hear jordi was crying today on vt because you're noobs ;d hahahahahhha

Nuskei you are on tibia 24h Stfu dude get a fucking life getting happy over winning 1WM.

@Last Decision :

Your 3/4 team is retarded, there are only few ppl with pvp. You dont win nothing when you need to think. And you're just band of noobs, deal with that. Even pushwar you loose ;o

And now Demontorrent is my 1st target ;*

@Last Decision :

Your 3/4 team is retarded, there are only few ppl with pvp. You dont win nothing when you need to think. And you're just band of noobs, deal with that. Even pushwar you loose ;o

borzor why no hunt evul striker? :X ah sry im not online 24h like u u cant I just WARZOR

@Last Decision :

I have better Pvp then 95% of your team. Or more.. so what am i ?

No shleder who the fuck are you? If this war did not involve u then gtfo

No shleder who the fuck are you? If this war did not involve u then gtfo

haha salar that guy who's making skull in every action and dieing by noob chars? i think i know him just a little trash trying to talk here hahaha

You killed me once in edron like a month ago and you still talk about it? Gz Gz life my friend Gz!

Back