• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Last decision vs Synthnessis 500frags warmode

You killed me once in edron like a month ago and you still talk about it? Gz Gz life my friend Gz!

lol im watching every battle and all the time i see you dieing by noob chars and btw i didn't even remember that i killed you bcuz im not wasting my time on randoms LOL go make some threads about trade guild loosing warmode etc u are biggest trash on this forum with your friend Evul Striker fucking 14 years old kids don't have voice on this forum understand u fucking piece of crap?

War without noob chars isnt fun we need noob chars on open battle they've been around since first war in tibia

lol im watching every battle and all the time i see you dieing by noob chars and btw i didn't even remember that i killed you bcuz im not wasting my time on randoms LOL go make some threads about trade guild loosing warmode etc u are biggest trash on this forum with your friend Evul Striker fucking 14 years old kids don't have voice on this forum understand u fucking piece of crap?
14 years old? we are 16 and we arent 25 like u playing tibia life must suck for you no education just tibia 24h no frends no girl :******

- - - Updated - - -

Rasism = Racism in swedish soooooooooo in one way the polish immigrant had it correct even if he didn't mean it :)
hes PL not swe you fucking swe noob

14 years old? we are 16 and we arent 25 like u playing tibia life must suck for you no education just tibia 24h no frends no girl :******

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH SO KID STFU AND SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I HAVE GIRL AND IM WITH HER STH LIKE 2 YEARS ;o . Let me guess you never had sex with woman (your father doesnt count)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH SO KID STFU AND SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I HAVE GIRL AND IM WITH HER STH LIKE 2 YEARS ;o . Let me guess you never had sex with woman (your father doesnt count)

your girl is your tibia char? kkkkkkkkkkk

U have dick in your ass o_O Your pvp is like magebot healing and when dying writing "BB" , "KK" lol you're noob not pvper
Pvp is more than healing Nuskei, something that you wouldn't know. It's how you play the game and making ideas, not making your team kill me 12 v 1 with no pot, and taking many many minutes to kill me wasting 3 bps of ssa, 12 might rings, and my time :D

- - - Updated - - -

hes PL not swe you fucking swe noob

hahaha i have better things to do than talk with random in forum but if you want to know my life is fine and remember the guy talking about rl life in tibia forum has to be the no life :) grow up so we can talk

w8 so im random? and who the fuck are you ingame? LMFAO

was on ur cast on lunarforce damn the way u died pvp lessons bro want some??

Last edited:
Im sure u never saw me and u'll never see mr futurama leader :)

OK SO HERES THE GUY THAT CALLS ME "RANDOM" HE HAS NO FIRENDS 5ONLY ON VIP WHICH IS OFFLINE AND NO GUILD!!

2hxlyro.png

Last edited:
Evul Striker - He is still someone. Shelder aint a poff on Shadowcores because that is something you are :)

Rule #49 - If Flandie knows who you are then you are someone on Shadowcores.

Evul go wm? OR you need to take all trade teams like fullgo team,vesly team, lapa team, jordi team to fight with me? ;o

lol that's not my character u fucking tard go make reload futurama recruit all 150+ mage

- - - Updated - - -

lol that's not my character u fucking tard go make reload futurama recruit all 150+ mage

i can't believe that kids like him still play this game AHAHAHHA

I beat your all teams like 30x. Who are you? You was asking me that you can join guild so please fucking tard stfu.

It's waste of time to talk with these guys like salar or evul they are 14 years old just a randoms from trade in last decision you guys absolutly have NOTHING to say about warmodes on this ot bb

Back