• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last time I Try / DASHIM PROKOP LOG IN TIBIA

Jah, that made me really mad. Kaida dominando BR's, you must be so proud to do it huh. Im able to solo them with my left hand while im eating a sandwich.
stop be so mad cuz kaida dominando u...

but who are u? nameingame? im more known than u for sure umit here

Well, the thing is.. I havent been active in tibia since 2 years, I played from time to time mostly 1-4 days thats all.. I played only the first days of Lunarforce was like level 120? and started again like few months ago.. so I guess if you were playin shadow/lunar the whole past months its quite obvious all this new people know you more than me. The older people like Wille, Navid, Killian, Anjoh, Decoy, Bas, Dino (I even know Veziv since 2008 :() blablabla know each other for more than 3-4 years like I said. I didnt mean to offend you saying you came out of your hole at lunar/shadow times, just I never heard about you before this Servers while on the other hand I played with Szady and heard about him few years ago already, which doesn't mean you're a random or so.. to some people we are all randoms especially when you never played with or against each other before. Hope you get my point, we're all randoms somehow. ;)

Last edited:
Back