• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last time I Try / DASHIM PROKOP LOG IN TIBIA

but who are u? nameingame? im more known than u for sure umit here

Eh, i knew him already something like 2-3years, but you? I just met u around 1month? So no... you aren't more known than lopek is...

Eh, i knew him already something like 2-3years, but you? I just met u around 1month? So no... you aren't more known than lopek is...

i know this lopek is nobody not legend like you and me bro

shut the fuck up Chazzy another retard only from shadow/lunar

Ye iknow u too follow calar to lunarforce lick his ass?

His ass is too big to lick it... Anyway think whatever you want... Still you are just random guy from lunarforce who was fight against monster on INQ only, before teams like our or Veziv's start to play here...

His ass is too big to lick it... Anyway think whatever you want... Still you are just random guy from lunarforce who was fight against monster on INQ only, before teams like our or Veziv's start to play here...
im a random? ive been every single team always fighting u dumb fucking idiot ur only on this ot for max 2 months dno why ur acting up get a life i just came from college and ur still on forums haha its just sad to fight againts kid slike u who follow peoples asses from ots to ots

im a random? ive been every single team always fighting u dumb fucking idiot ur only on this ot for max 2 months dno why ur acting up get a life i just came from college and ur still on forums haha its just sad to fight againts kid slike u who follow peoples asses from ots to ots

But still you are talking about this one OT... -.- I don't go to college -.- Im from Poland there is no colleges... only school... But exactly i just woke up like ~2h ago, i have no school today... But anyway it's not your business. It's so fucking strange to be called "kid" by guy who is probably 2-3yrs younger...

Last edited:
But still you are talking about this one OT... -.- I don't goes to college -.- Im from Poland there is no colleges... only school... But exactly i just woke up like ~2h ago, i have no school today... But anyway it's not your business. It's so fucking strange to be called "kid" by guy who is probably 2-3yrs younger...
"I dont goes college"
okay
bye kid i go play some xbox u can keep asslicking change ots>ots and trash talk in forums

"I dont goes college"
okay
bye kid i go play some xbox u can keep asslicking change ots>ots and trash talk in forums
u r fucking brainless u piece of xabor's shit

"I dont goes college"
okay

But still you are replying on my posts...
I don't know english grammar well... I never said that it is otherwise -.-

ask him if I asslicked him just once then talk, you are still unskilled piece of shit
aananahhaha murarz this ek who dies 10x in wz3 from veziv and comes back to annoy more?

yes znam no lajfer eu bye

aananahhaha murarz this ek who dies 10x in wz3 from veziv and comes back to annoy more?

yes znam no lajfer eu bye
yup thats me, and you are just small piece of xabor's shit lol

Oh so its lopek who gets hacked and crys quits?? Yeee i know

Can't say I got hacked, the char was never mine.. I never bought it or anything.. the owner himself didnt even give it to me.. neither did Flandie, it was Navid. I didnt even care that he actually wants to play again, just how he did it made me mad.

Back