• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Latino's discrimination in USA?

move to oregon best state :)
Canada is to usa.
as oregon is to california.

california is where the gays live:blink:(im serious)

Actually ATL has the most gays now =), hence why I have no plans on visiting again lol

And yes, no one calls anyone shit to their face. Only on the internet.

if ur mexican they will fuck u up(im puertorican and hafl black)
bullying is not a problem but it depends where u go i guess

Racism? still exist

Martin Luther king died in vain

but anyways

If you said that your puertorican and know some english they can respect you

im gay so thats cool.
kidding
but i dont think its filled with gays man, seems an exageration..

discrimination will only happen if your a nerdy douchebag or live in alabama then ur screwed..whats up with this thread lol.

im gay so thats cool.
kidding
but i dont think its filled with gays man, seems an exageration..

Going anywhere near the Mexican Border or anywhere near the south you will find alot of Mexicans, though it doesn't matter in most schools. I live in Texas and the town I live in has more mexicans than anyone else, but for the most part everyone gets along fine. For sure you won't find trouble in Texas, California, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona..and more. Also I'm in California right now and I haven't seen an openly gay person yet. On my last trip yeah, but theres always someone gay somewhere. Its not a big deal unless your a homophobe.

Actually ATL has the most gays now =), hence why I have no plans on visiting again lol

And yes, no one calls anyone shit to their face. Only on the internet.

Why wouldnt you have plans on visiting again?
That sounds pretty discriminate to me.

Do a student exchange to like Europe or something ^^ That way you can learn another language =]

But I'm not sure about U.S.A, I doubt this actually happened (shit in locker thingy)

I know im not from usa but there's a latino person at my school and basically everybody talks to her (or trys to)

fuck peopless, gotta wait till August...
mom says i have to go to school here before i ho anywere :/

if ur mexican they will fuck u up(im puertorican and hafl black)
bullying is not a problem but it depends where u go i guess

No,when i was in 7th grade i go 1 year to mississipi and im mexican and nothing happens...
All the ppl from the school sayed to me "omg ur mexican come here to hang out with us"
and there was more mexicans, so nothing bad happens..

Also, i have alot of friends that went to diferent parts to study 1 year and nothing bad happened to they...

immigrants taking over the world..

Everybody is an immigrant somewhere.

OT: Your environment all depends on where you live. You're probably better off in the North USA than you are the South. West is probably better than both (Cali/Texas ect.)

But man, you gotta face it. You're in high school. Do people talk shit about you behind your back where you go to school now? Probably. Will they do it in the states? Probably. Will some people solely do it because you're Mexican? Probably.
Discrimination and treating others badly is what happens all over the world. You just have to have your own inner-game and self-confidence and just be a cool person. I'd work on your pronunciation as best you can so people can understand you, because if they can understand you then if they get to know you you're pretty well off.
If they decide to be a dick to you without even knowing you, then they're probably never going to be your friends anyway. Whether you're Mexican, American, French, Polish, German.

You just have to have confidence and be yourself, everybody makes a few friends.

Red

bitch was i talking about mississsipi? thats a shitty ass state

The thread is about latino's discrimination in USA, Mississippi is in USA.

Btw, i have friends that go to Texas, NY, Washington,etc and no one got bullyed..

@flaite
You will not get bullyed, just some jokes but not bullyed :p
The persons that get bullyed are the koreans or chinese people Lmfao

Well i live in new york and they dont do that lil sissy bullying crap here
Idk where ya live where theres still bullying in hs..thats like 6th grade

Hell no, atleast not in NYC. Maybe in one of the red states, and Long island, NY. Most public schools are filled with blacks and latinos. I attended a high school where there was a 70% hispanic population,20 black and 10% other. Its really rare to find discrimination in NYC. I think we all moved past that.

Back