• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Latino's discrimination in USA?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
is it true?
if i go there will i be discrimined will they hit me or something like that? a friend told me a that a friend he had went to usa and they filled hes locker with shit..
is it really like that?
and what about bullying, is it a big problem there?
want to go exchange but i need to know this shit's before actually doing it ;)

go whit a gun A BIG GUN
.......................__________________________
....................../..|_______________________|
...................../../
..................../_/

if ur mexican they will fuck u up(im puertorican and hafl black)
bullying is not a problem but it depends where u go i guess

go whit a gun A BIG GUN
..................../_/

If you were trying to buy funny, Your not.

Bullying is a part of all schools. There is some discrimination against Latino's but it's different in different places. Where ya moving too in USA?

Yup, it only depends on which school you go to.

I'm black (omg taffy ish blk ye?) and I have a buncha Mexican friends, none get bullied lol. Hell, bullying BARELY happened in school. But ye, one of my friends did always get searched, and I think it was cuz he was Mexican, even though he was high @ times lol, but still, I say the teachers/administrators are more racists than the damn students. And no, you won't get a locker full of anything. Do they do that @ any school? I mean hell, it's 2010 and the 21st century.

Anyways, shoutouts to George who got deported >.<

It depends in your attitude more than anything. There's a line I often use before a fight, this makes the bully's balls drop: "Seriously... do you wanna die?" Obviously there's no homicidal intentions, but affecting the rival's mind is always a great advantage. ;) Take the exchange trip and try things out, make friends quickly.

go whit a gun A BIG GUN
..................../_/

That works too. :p

im tired of this people talking nonsence bullshit this is what i did first of all u gotta make a name for yourself act bad get in trouble then always look for a fight someone wanna fight lets go the mother fucker then cool down in getting into trouble but get in trouble every now and then i dont get in trouble no more

okey okey im chilean, u say it depends on the school, tell me the name of some good schools and i cant get into trouble, my moms gonna kill me if i do lol, just got fucked up in a fight so she's traumitized with em..

idk in wich school are u? and state?

im 15, made them this year
grades are different in this in this countries

well i live in alabama i goto the pellcity high school but im pretty much the only person with spanish in my blood if u want a place with alot of hispanics goto georgia,atlanta i used to goto school there many many many hispanics i dont think u can get more hispanics anywhere else than in atlanta

I heard Atlanta is becoming heavily populized by the black community, I know Texas and California have a lot of Spanish people..

seems all those shits ive been told are fake, ill surely go now, maybe california?
ill search exchange shits for there..

seems all those shits ive been told are fake, ill surely go now, maybe california?
ill search exchange shits for there..

You really don't have to worry about much, people never say thing's to peoples face. You might hear about them calling you a name but the chances of people calling you a racist name or actually doing something to you are pretty slim.

Unless you move to Compton~ lawl.

Discrimination is going to be anywhere in the world, but in some places its more likely to happen. I wouldn't worry to much, because although there's many ignorant bigots, there's twice as many tolerant, accepting people, and hopefully if visiting or moving to the USA it'll be in a more diverse area.

Back