• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Layout Archive: Dark and Modern Layout

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I was bored so decided to make a repo on github and upload new layouts from time to time. You can use them for free if you'd like to.

Repository: idontreallywolf/ots_layouts

Preview - Modern Layout
modern_layout.png

Preview - Dark Layout
dark_layout.png

Attachments

• ots_layouts-dark_layout.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 42 · VirusTotal
  • ots_layouts-modern_layout.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 45 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
they looks good but they are based on each one with different position of the things different colours, if you are going to make more do it look different from the other ones =) anyway i like them all :p

:D You're right, I will try to be more creative with the next layout.
(no skills with photoshop or drawing so Im only able to design them with html5 & css3 :S )

New: TibiaClient Layout

preview.png

Nice job! I'm thinking on using it on my project that is a open source client + server and will have a website too. Can I?

It works with gesior just by replacing images?

Also, can you make something middle-age like to use with gesior? That would be awesome.

Last edited:
Nice job! I'm thinking on using it on my project that is a open source client + server and will have a website too. Can I?

It works with gesior just by replacing images?

Also, can you make something middle-age like to use with gesior? That would be awesome.

Modified it to work with Gesior2012.
But since Gesior2012 has hardcoded inlinecss everywhere it won't look that great on pages like accountmanagement.

Attachments

Back