• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cake

Banned User
Reaction score
No, this is not a suggestion to get the old layout back.

Simply what I'm suggesting:
- Add a few options where users can choose their layout colors & background if possible.

Like the profile things before the update, where you could choose border colors & such; Just only appearing for you & not for others (as they will have their own layout)

Some themes could be
dark blue/cyan.
red/pink.
dark green/light green.

& so on.

If you're gonna be rude, then just leave right away. If you don't like the idea simply state it & if you want to say why then you're welcome to say so. Just don't be rude as there is no need for it.

Currently there are no good looking themes for VB4. It's better if we are patient and wait a little till some of the huge VB-theme creators release good themes :)

I know it won't effect, and I don't need to re-read the thread. I've already read it. (Unless you changed it, then yeah).

And I don't got a "BR" brain, and I think it's rude of you to say that. BR aren't stupid. (BR and PL have most players on a OT so there doing something right. :)) And Otland has better ways to spend their time on then this. It's just my opinion. And I'm aloud to have one. :)

BTW, Still, if you think it's a stupid post, why wasting your time to reply? Because you DON'T like their opinion. :)

That's a fact. You can clearly see it. (Now watch a stupid response saying BLAH BLAH BLAH I don't like your opinion.)

@Peacy
Yes, I did read the thread. And this thread has nothing to do with another design? She is saying for users to modify the current them to what they want.

Yes, Tataluren is making a new theme, as I heard. We don't know if he will keep this one and new one, or just have one like the vb 3 Otland. (One meaning, 1 Theme)

So basicly, the staff shouldn't work on anything not completely useful for you since they are 'busy' working with other things?
& yes I still think BR>You & whether or not they're stupid I won't discuss.

Why wouldn't I 'waste' my time? I made this topic so people can have different themes to choose from, like a mobile, if anyone disagrees ofcourse I want a reason why.

Stupid response?
The layout is fine. For them to let users change the layout, just would be unnecessary.

The layout is fine for you. It will be unnecessary for you.
People who don't like the current layout or want to adjust it - this idea works perfect with them.

& this quote killed me, seriously.

I rather them work on Plugins (Or something useful or TFS or something else ), then a useless function for users.

You're indirectly saying that user functions are useless.

Gonna reply again then you better dig a bit further.

Currently there are no good looking themes for VB4. It's better if we are patient and wait a little till some of the huge VB-theme creators release good themes :)

Then we must wait d;

@Assassin Legend and Cake
Lets stop fighting now..

@Assassin Legend
I usually take the side of a Canadian over any other but with you I just feel differently.. please just let it go and ignore cake if you're really bothered by his/her posts.

To make a nice argument, check your grammar, punctuations, and spelling after typing. ;)
Trolls can use fail against you. Not saying that anyone here fails.

For additional layouts, there is almost no (most of the time none) additional coding required. This template will be kept but new colours, gradients, icons?, etc will be added and in the botton footer there will be a drop down menu for you to choose which theme you would like to use.

This is a built in function for vB3, vB4; Once a new layout with the changes has been made, to add it would be very easy! Logging into the Admin Panal -> Style -> Add

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever used a theme change function on a forum before tbh :p I don't know how many people would use it. You should start a poll (if you can) to see how many people would use it :D I personally like the new theme OTLand currently has, and find that it makes reading and locating posts fairly easy.

Reply to your picture: get aids faggot.

I rofl'd at this hahaha

We are waiting until a cool theme get released. I'll close the thread to prevent the current situation.
@Assassin Legend, just to know, who are you to say that this is unnecessary? Are you the admin? Will you decide if this is unnecessary or not? Let the people make suggestions and if you didn't liked it just go out of the thread. You are able to express your opinion too, but not to follow the problem.
@Cake try to learn that if you didn't like one comment, you are always able to ignore it and not to cause problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back