• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cake

Banned User
Reaction score
No, this is not a suggestion to get the old layout back.

Simply what I'm suggesting:
- Add a few options where users can choose their layout colors & background if possible.

Like the profile things before the update, where you could choose border colors & such; Just only appearing for you & not for others (as they will have their own layout)

Some themes could be
dark blue/cyan.
red/pink.
dark green/light green.

& so on.

If you're gonna be rude, then just leave right away. If you don't like the idea simply state it & if you want to say why then you're welcome to say so. Just don't be rude as there is no need for it.

I agree with OP. This layout is pretty boring and being able to change the layout to fit *you* is a great idea.

I agree at the point where it would give the forum a better feeling if you would be able to change colours, though I can't see it being implented anytime soon.

I agree at the point where it would give the forum a better feeling if you would be able to change colours, though I can't see it being implented anytime soon.

It does not need to be implented soon, but I would require either an 'yes' or a 'no' from the staff team (or whoever changes this). As I can't see it would be good saying yes & then not doing it.

I don't see why they would say 'no' or reject this suggestion. Most of the forums today got an option about changing the layout/color (w/e xd)

The old layout Otland had was decent, IIRC nobody complained about changing it.. might be wrong though

anyway it's up to Talaturen :)

Last time i knew those kind of options were only available to Premium Users (Donators)

Once again I will have to disagree with your proposal, Sara.
Forum is not meant for things like this.

Once again I will have to disagree with your proposal, Sara.
Forum is not meant for things like this.

Almost every forum has a feature to swap colors/style, I don't see why it isn't meant like this.
It's not like other people would notice it unless you post screenshots anyway.

Last time i knew those kind of options were only available to Premium Users (Donators)

It should be accessable to public due to some people don't like it bright, others like it dark or something. I don't think this strong white is relaxing for my eyes because once I enter a site where it isn't so bright will it look weird.
Thanks for replies.

Almost every forum has a feature to swap colors/style, I don't see why it isn't meant like this.
It's not like other people would notice it unless you post screenshots anyway.

Administration should focus on more important things first, not the looks, as they're ok for an OpenTibia forum. We dont need anything special here, let's keep it simple.

Administration should focus on more important things first, not the looks, as they're ok for an OpenTibia forum. We dont need anything special here, let's keep it simple.

It's nothing special, once you register/make a forum there is usually a default layout & a few more layouts you can choose between. I'm sure they already got a few ones they're just not implented yet.

Not signed, Layouts fine as it is..

Oh please, read my post.
To make it clear: YOU choose the layout YOU want to see. Others will NOT see it. It's only the background & border colors which actually gets changed.

It's nothing special, once you register/make a forum there is usually a default layout & a few more layouts you can choose between. I'm sure they already got a few ones they're just not implented yet.

Oh please, read my post.
To make it clear: YOU choose the layout YOU want to see. Others will NOT see it. It's only the background & border colors which actually gets changed.

I knew what you ment, but why worry about that when they have other and bigger things to worry about then a poxy layout?

I knew what you ment, but why worry about that when they have other and bigger things to worry about then a poxy layout?

If people didn't think about the user's opinions then would a lot of things on several forums, including this, not be implented.
Do you think avatars & signatures are needed, when there's bigger things to worry about?

What I'm saying is that you can't just fix the big things; The small things requires some effort too.

I could dig deeper but I think you get me. (Also, it should be quite easy if almost every forum has it, I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back