• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Just click the ContentManager.

Cant find anything like that one, i only get the icon and some files

EDIT:

Champ rotation

Annie -- Mage
Ashe -- Ranged DPS
Cho'Gath -- Tank
Heimerdinger -- Support
Twisted Fate -- Ranged DPS
Nidalee -- Melee DPS
Poppy -- Melee DPS
Garen -- Melee DPS
Urgot -- Tank
Swain -- Mage

so I cant help you cause im not the developer.
Hey!
xampya.png

I can change the loadscreen and so on with templates of Amumu, Anivia, Season1, TF, nidalee... AWESOME

2 parts or 1 it's your choice.
You can download full client 990MB or by parts 440 one and the other one the same.
I download part1 & 2.
How to run it after download? Just run the .exe

2 parts or 1 it's your choice.
You can download full client 990MB or by parts 440 one and the other one the same.
I download part1 & 2.
How to run it after download? Just run the .exe

I mean, both parts are the same, and i cant copy them together so how do i install them to get to the .exe? you dont get me? 2 parts, both same files, same sizes but i cant install both or put them together

Last edited:
I mean, both parts are the same, and i cant copy them together so how do i install them to get to the .exe? you dont get me? 2 parts, both same files, same sizes but i cant install both or put them together

lrn2winrar

If you have winrar and you dont see the .exe then you download bad the files. Re-download then. :/
Your problems are so wierd.

yep only theese games have theese things. its not like its very normal in almost every rpg

I know, I just wish that people could come up with something better... Besides, those are the first ones that came up with those things, I'm not going to list all of the games :p

Edit : Tibia Doesn't :)

Oh now I download 2mb/s, decent :).
Had to redownload because I got errors with installer first time :S

@edit
3-4 mb/s

@edit

Help? :s

help.jpg

Last edited:
Back