• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I advize people play Veigar... i just got 30/6/11.

I had 1.3k AP too, was 1 hitting anybody on their team, their WW called me a noob and to add some lv 30 so i can see a true pro... i was playing on my noob acc that i use to goof off on lol.

We won, they should of won but i 1 hit their tank so.. endgame right there pretty much. And i 1 hitted their vlad, he ran away with like 80% hp, i use horizon, then ult, 1 hitted.

HES SO FUN!

yet some people fail with invisible on twitch, so quit hating please ;)

Almost reach'd my goal :/ =1500 elo in ranked game , but then I fell down to 1300elo, damn hate these feeders & first time playing ranked games .. -.-, Just had a ashe in my team who played ranked for the first time and he didnt know what to do LOL !
how come he plays with 1400 elos? :s

Almost reach'd my goal :/ =1500 elo in ranked game , but then I fell down to 1300elo, damn hate these feeders & first time playing ranked games .. -.-, Just had a ashe in my team who played ranked for the first time and he didnt know what to do LOL !

lawl :p

u play eu ? na?

how is it noobish to play an invisible hero? its op? no. its bad? no.... please tell me whats "noobish" about it.

I've never played LoL so I can't tell why it is 'noobish', all I want to tell is that he didn't said he's OP lol

Thats issue which require a fix!

WrtaP6ERy.png

Back