• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Got banned for 7 days due to leaving, infact it was riots fault i left because it was too damn hard laggs..

Got banned for 7 days due to leaving, infact it was riots fault i left because it was too damn hard laggs..

If you got banned you totally deserve it. You don't get banned for leaving 1 or 2 games but u clearly have left about 50% of your games if the auto-ban kicks in. Everyone hates leaves because they ruin the game.

Ty for the support, and no, i hate feeders and leavers yes, but i mainly left games because of feeders and leavers and noobs as i stated before, by the way, tell me that you didnt have laggs yesterday.. got like 2 leaves from that shit..

Ty for the support, and no, i hate feeders and leavers yes, but i mainly left games because of feeders and leavers and noobs as i stated before, by the way, tell me that you didnt have laggs yesterday.. got like 2 leaves from that shit..

what u basically said was that u hate urself. u said "i hate feeders and leavers yes" and then you feed and leave the games urself? :eek:

You deserve it. You're ruining the game more than anyone else, 5v5 and a bad player > 4v5. "It was riots fault" Hmm, you already left lots of games before that so blaming it on riot is stupid.

@up
+1

y, but seriously having feeders aint a apology, You're still leaving, right?

you cant see other leaves if im right :p

just in his match history there are 2 leaves lol

In akali, the electrecity went off and in the other leave, it was laggin as fuck so i left the game as there was no point in playing in laggs..

In akali, the electrecity went off and in the other leave, it was laggin as fuck so i left the game as there was no point in playing in laggs..

well u are saying 2 leaves gave u a ban? u need like 20% leaves for a ban.... and even if it laggs u cant leave.. u ruin it hard

well u are saying 2 leaves gave u a ban? u need like 20% leaves for a ban.... and even if it laggs u cant leave.. u ruin it hard

I said before that i left because of leavers / feeders, and by the way, if its lagging and you cant even walk 2 steps before waiting like 1,5 minutes isnt it ruined already?

@Darkflame

You made didnt have, but i had and all others had.. im not lying here

Unfair for you Lolayes. I've 23 leaves and Im alive and never been banned before so I dont understand how RIOT banned you, rofl.
23 leaves in normal and 2 in ranked and here Im.
23 leaves cause of personal reason because if you know me I never leave a game. :)

Back