• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Unfair for you Lolayes. I've 23 leaves and Im alive and never been banned before so I dont understand how RIOT banned you, rofl.
23 leaves in normal and 2 in ranked and here Im.
23 leaves cause of personal reason because if you know me I never leave a game. :)

i got like 42 now :p

@UP

I do not feed ffs

Ok yes I deserve it but it didnt arrive so it's good for me and for you.
@Lolaye: Maybe a lot of players reported you... Maybe they reported me 2 or 4 players but maybe you were reported for 15 or 20 players so RIOT acts.
I think that the reports sent banned you, I was lucky and still being lucky.
^^'

BTW, I want to broadcast games under Own3d, can someone tell me how to do it? It says
"Broadcasting games is only possible in windowed mode"

Windowed mode? I see all the people broadcasting without windowed mode.
Xplit? Do I need that shiet?

@Up no it tells me that leaverbuster banned me

Ashe
Fiddlesticks
Heimerdinger
Nunu
Rammu
Ryze
Soraka
Pantheon
Akali
Miss Fortune

this weeks champ rotation, Pantheon, MF, Rammus is a must try they are all epic, akali bought her with my other account that got banned, just played her with my noob acc, she sucks damit, i did read a guide followed everything but still not working, maybe because of the runes or masteries

Ashe +1
Fiddlesticks +1
Heimerdinger -1
Nunu -1
Rammus -/+1
Ryze +1
Soraka -1
Pantheon +1
Akali +1
Miss Fortune +1

Love ryze.

D': 6-0-29 on rammu. ( As quoted on LoL site its how they said his name )
Hes so much fun. lol.

Edit:

im at 1500 elo lol.

100% win ratio ;)

@LolAYe leavebuster has nothing to do with reports, Its all automatic. Ur leave % in games are too high so it autobanned you.

@Xampy

You HAVE to broadcast in windowed mode and yes you need xsplit account and own3d account. Not everyone gets a own3d account as u need some skill and elo.. people with 400 elo wont get any account on own3d because u have to apply for one and they will check you out.

Summoners, our next champion is going to be very exciting and fun to play, but we want to ensure we have a mix of IP prices and so we have decided that she will be released at 3150 IP.

Next hamp

i try to fucking install but it gets stuck i close it and open it same shit

its a female champion, worth 3150 IP. its all i know.

Im either saving up ip for GP or the new champ, only if "shes worth it" :p

edit: Why am i lucky for having 1500 elo? i solo ranked and im the kinda guy that carries teams after mid game.

I played mordekaiser in a game that lasted an hour almost and we were loosing, badly, so i grouped up the team and put some common sense in their brains. We pushed even though they had 70 kills and we had 44 kills, we won.

edit2: i dont have any runes, period

Last edited:
Back