• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

There is no secret... He's just earning friends from his referal sign and then when the frien/referal levels until level 5 he recieves 4 IP boost ;)
I did it and I recieved 42 WINS left IP boost so there are no secrets. 4 WINS ip boost for each referal lvl 5. He has a lot of referals so no secret.
If you say not I fuck your dead family cause what im telling is true. ^^'

Lol:p I dont think hes doing that way lol, so u think he get up to 400wins ip boost, every week by that way? lol

There is no secret... He's just earning friends from his referal sign and then when the frien/referal levels until level 5 he recieves 4 IP boost ;)
I did it and I recieved 42 WINS left IP boost so there are no secrets. 4 WINS ip boost for each referal lvl 5. He has a lot of referals so no secret.

haha lol cute and crazy lolololo

sry its false, he just dont got rl life and use Photos shop to that

Ah so yes, photoshop style 100% shown.
1.- It's photoshop because he doesnt say us how to do it so its obvious FAKE ^^
2.- If it's not photoshop say us how to do it.
3.- K thx bye I know how to fake SS's with Photoshop ^^ some days I'll show you how to have 500 IP wins in a sec.
4.- If it's true make a "mini clip" showing the IP boost thing.
5.- It 1,2,3,4 are not true it0s because he uses the referal way system. Just for 5 referals I earned 20 IP boost and for 10 I earned 40 ip boost so he's doing that. ^^ He makes a lot of accounts and level it to level 5 in another computer and then profit!!!!!

What i guess is that he helped Riot with a thing maybe and they give him like 100ip boost a week:p? maybe idk:p or a tournament there u win ip boost or maybe he is cheating xDD

I think he did the referal way.
NEVALOPO LIVESTREAM IT! GO EU.LEAGUEOFLEGENDS AND GO TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND GO TO VIEW STATUS AND CLICK THE REFERALS YOU HAVE AND THE REWARDS YOU EARNED AND THEN YOU ARE RRIGHT.

u scared or what?

Are you rlly stupid? rlly are you?..... I said EU.LEAGUEOFLEGENDS.COM not LEAGUEOFLEGENDS.COM
fuckyou join the eu.leagueoflegends because you dont play USA YOU PLAY EU damned
xD!!

I said eu.leagueoflegends.com and he did it...
www.leagueoflegends.com
Where is the EU.leagueoflegends.com? Powned.

He uses the referal system ^^ proved 100%

Rofl... Hey did you recieve the Tier 3 Champion 975 Riot Points? I just recieved it in "Rewards Earned" but I didnt recieve the 975 RP or the champ. :_/ What should I do?

@up lols

Gonna stream some ranked gameplays now just for luls

Rofl... Hey did you recieve the Tier 3 Champion 975 Riot Points? I just recieved it in "Rewards Earned" but I didnt recieve the 975 RP or the champ. :_/ What should I do?

dont know i dont have that many referrals

You know! Haha but you hide it cause u think we are stupid. ^^' You got powned before mate.
Hey a new official tool has been released.
LOL Replay - In game replay system - League of Legends Community

the tool somehow records the waypoints and actions done and saves them to a file (a very small one) that has the size of about 10mb
if you would record a fraps vid you'd have easily 5gb+ within 50mins + low fps while being ingame on low performance pc's

so with this tool you got no or nearly no fps/ping problems and you can make vids out of it later when you have time to comment etc.
or you can stream it while not gaming and this way have a better performance. Because you don't have to share the upload between the game and the stream^^

Back