• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Kog'Maw > Twitch , if you don't got kog'maw then buy him instead :p hes better

twitch owns kogmaw any time :p kogmaw was good back in the old days when there were not so many ccers and people didnt really know how to target ^^ kogmaw had 0 escape abilities and so easy gankable and killable.

twitch owns kogmaw any time :p kogmaw was good back in the old days when there were not so many ccers and people didnt really know how to target ^^ kogmaw had 0 escape abilities and so easy gankable and killable.

Ok so who do you prefer that I should buy?

Corki
Kog'maw
Maokai
??

@Snach corki is one of the op champs there are ^^

@ONT I FOUND OLD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS! :D I remember this so hard :D Just when i started playing (1.5 years ago) it was like this: A male instead of female announcer, Spells could crit, Each time enemy dies announcer says OWNED! gui was so much better etc :p watch video if u wanna see

[video=youtube;MV2rRcskn4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV2rRcskn4Y[/video]

Im thinking about changing CDR blues to AP per level @ vladimir, good idea?

@up yeah cdr is no big chance on vlad once he is 9~~ only helps a bit in begin. i got both seals and blues ap @ 18 on vlad, mpen red, flat ap quints

:eek: i am someones hero :D

5L2Ngqu40u.png

Back