• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

XDD
nevalopo u know how the match making system works?

Ofcourse i do :) It's based on the ELO you are. I know you can't really see your ELO in lol for normal games but its based on your W/L ratio. I think i saw some program released at Leaguecraft or maybe it was mobafire that would calculate your elo but it's not that hard if you put ur mind into it.

and at the guys with lee.. This might be true but i doubt it. Urf was same last year when april. They released his abilities, they released a champion spotlight on him and then they killed him on 1st april.

I can't tell if this is the real deal tho ^^ Looks same as last april.

Hmm Im wondering of this match system. I lost like 100 games = 50 games cuz one went afk or loads of rage quiters normal leavers and 50 other games cuz the team mostly fed. I actually never fed since I try to play as passive as its possible to give them not free kills.
So the match making is somehow weird... I get always only lvl 30 enemies with 700 wins etc and my team wont have even one lvl 30 person.

Hmm Im wondering of this match system. I lost like 100 games = 50 games cuz one went afk or loads of rage quiters normal leavers and 50 other games cuz the team mostly fed. I actually never fed since I try to play as passive as its possible to give them not free kills.
So the match making is somehow weird... I get always only lvl 30 enemies with 700 wins etc and my team wont have even one lvl 30 person.

AS I SAID.. its based on w/l ratio. you maybe have 200 wins and 200 losses. he maybe have 1337 wins and 1337 losses ^^ same W/L ratio

Yes exactly. And your win/loss ratio doesn't really depend on ur skill as much as it does on what team u get.
And it's unfair:
1. Premade team = u are fcked
2. If some 2 nabs make premade u will probably get a 5-man premade against u
3. Should depend on how many games .you/others in same game. have completed.

Yes exactly. And your win/loss ratio doesn't really depend on ur skill as much as it does on what team u get.
And it's unfair:
1. Premade team = u are fcked
2. If some 2 nabs make premade u will probably get a 5-man premade against u
3. Should depend on how many games .you/others in same game. have completed.

1: You don't fight a premade if you play alone. can only play vs 2 then.
2: no? solo = DUO.. more than 3 and its possible to get 5.
3: nah its all k like this because if u got 1337 loss and 1337 win u still suckz lol

1: You don't fight a premade if you play alone. can only play vs 2 then.
Are you sure about this? I'm pretty sure I have played a 5man premade when solo.

2: no? solo = DUO.. more than 3 and its possible to get 5.
? I don't understand =P

3: nah its all k like this because if u got 1337 loss and 1337 win u still suckz lol
No because if u got 2674 games u inevitably got more experience in this game.

Are you sure about this? I'm pretty sure I have played a 5man premade when solo.

? I don't understand =P

No because if u got 2674 games u inevitably got more experience in this game.

1: yeh im sure about this unless u proove me diffrent :p it was like that maybe a few months ago but latest matchmaking system that shud be fixed
2: solo is also classed as duo 1 person can count as 2 persons but its still solo queue. all over than 3 is a 5man premade.
3: doubt it. my friend is level 30 with 600 wins. he dont know how to counter a full ap team.

1: yeh im sure about this unless u proove me diffrent :p it was like that maybe a few months ago but latest matchmaking system that shud be fixed
2: solo is also classed as duo 1 person can count as 2 persons but its still solo queue. all over than 3 is a 5man premade.
3: doubt it. my friend is level 30 with 600 wins. he dont know how to counter a full ap team.

Ok now I get it. But how to counter full ap team? magic resist tanks + stuns? olaf,amumu,lux etc?

Malady, Wit's End, Hexdrinker, Madreds, Banshee's Veil, BoM. On who? Captain Fucking Teemo. Der? Make sure you have a soaker too. And a dumb yi that alpha strikes in a fight and draws aggro from them so they waste stuns, if they are really noob they all nuke the first person stunned (god i hate people that stun somebody and rest of the team goes for them even if they are the tank and the carries are running away... people see stuns as "Oh, were killin that guy")

Whats coming in new patch.

-Buffs for Few Chamions:
-3 Traps for Caitlyn
-Movement boost for Garen, and buff stats in Courage
-Galio ulti 50 range more
-And some change in turrets, i dont get them :D

Btw, greets from Australia sucky weather here its autumn rotfl

Last edited:
Bought eve
Evelynn_Sexy_1_by_Zigan.png

gimme tips how to play her =P

@Renton

The turret change means

if there are no champions nearby the turret and its getting attacked by only minions it will gain more armor and faster atk speed to defend agianst it.

but if there are champions near the turret and attacking the turret it will have lower defence and slower attack speed.

Back