• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

^^ Go ahead with ur own thread :p Just don't see the reason... I post patch notes both for eu and na servers and im playing EU because i lagg on US.

And prest i dont say NA is crap but the majority is low-skilled at US. There are good players on NA aswell but they are not as many as EU :p

But if u want to split it into 2 diffrent (1 for eu and 1 for us) thats fine with me i dont care :p As long as u dont jump in here every 10 min and spam GO OTHER THEAD! THIS THREAD NUB etc :p

Edit: Please lets not talk about this anymore in this thread and talk more about LoL please :) PM me if u wanna argue or w/e...

Fair, and may want to know that the site will be down for a short period of time both NA/Eu servers (forgot the specific time) but its posted on main site (depending on the server you go to)

Edit: thought id throw in that doesnt the picture for Lee Sin look like Xin Zhao just without details cause its in shade :p.

attachment.php

/\ same xD

Never waited long enough for it to shrink and be able to see it good..

Nocturne Offensive Masteries (Ghost + Ignite) (Can Snowball Good with this)
wjt6SIgk6R.png

Nocturne Defensive Masteries (Ghost + Teleport)
sB0vTmLi8S.png

Nocturne Jungle Masteries (Ghost + Smite) (Can Snowball Good with this)
KkRtvvWpls.png

I usally always go Nocturne Jungle but if im gonig to lane noct id go offensive masteries ^^

Can u tell me some good picks on solo que rankeds? Since its a fail im stack between 700-800 elo :S

Nocturne Offensive Masteries (Ghost + Ignite) (Can Snowball Good with this)
wjt6SIgk6R.png

Nocturne Defensive Masteries (Ghost + Teleport)
sB0vTmLi8S.png

Nocturne Jungle Masteries (Ghost + Smite) (Can Snowball Good with this)
KkRtvvWpls.png

I usally always go Nocturne Jungle but if im gonig to lane noct id go offensive masteries ^^

thanks you very much

roflilolililoooooooooool and remember what they said

In 2011, Expect the Unexpected

so if we expect Lee blind not to come then he is comming :D?

Anyone know when Lee is coming out? cuz I got 6k IP I want a champ

why I lose my games:
qGML1fm0g8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back