• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Its going to be distrubuted in about 30 hours

EDIT: I recived my RP

Last edited:
20357627.png

Veigar is OP yes. Look at the ulti 500 + 1303 + 80% AP OF THE ENEMY= 1803 + 80% of enemy AP.
Imagine for example a Lux with 300 AP so I will hit her 80% of her AP + 1803. Zomg!

Brand:
Nice champion, most balanced I thought.

20357627.png

Veigar is OP yes. Look at the ulti 500 + 1303 + 80% AP OF THE ENEMY= 1803 + 80% of enemy AP.
Imagine for example a Lux with 300 AP so I will hit her 80% of her AP + 1803. Zomg!

Brand:
Nice champion, most balanced I thought.

Lee Sin + Brand is a pretty nasty combo, at lv 2 u can get fb pretty easy. just get Q and E on lee, W and Q on brand. brand W's, lee Q's in, then brand Q's for the stun, then when it wears off lee does E so he/she is slowed and can't fight back. that right there can do a lot of dmg. plus lee will get in about 3-5 auto attacks with ease :p.

What error?
Btw do someone have an USA account so give me for free? I need just an account with a summoner created.
Please, I dont care if it's lvl 1 or 30 I just need an USA account with a summoner created.
PM ME.

Last edited:
Op again...

Just take a look athe Zil&Rammus build. Was amazing...
Zilean with the speed spell + items he came to our base in 3 seconds... and backdoorer us.
We were defeated. fuck.
12548795.png

Come on ppl post some screens!! just had a fun game with eve xDD

4v5, 1st death was at jungle xDD I got DC'd when killing wolves :( got back and saw 0-1-0 xDD

2nd death : i went after their shen and he taunts me in to their base so it pwned me hard xD but i got him (a)

post ur screenies like me and valentino did :ninja:

Was the leader in a ranked game today, wanted to play brand so i banned him by misstake :/

Back