• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

32/12/17 as Brand, hes rawrrr fun & strong xD, I cant take pic cause I'm on my laptop and it dont wanna take screen :(

proof : check my match history, ShaankZ EU :p

hahah Ryze op? he got nerf??
Veigar - weak as fck early game
dno about leblanc

Teh assist guy :D
NPNN5wWwDI.png

omg 13 assists!

Yes LoL manatank ;)
I started with Archangel, then the shield from the Frozen Heart then banshee's veil and then pownage started.
ManaTank, what a word! :D

Btw another OP, miss fortune, who's the next?
anotherop.png

Last edited:
nevalopo how to counter Alistar?
Every game I play the team that has Alistar wins -.-
imho very op champ

Yes LoL manatank ;)
I started with Archangel, then the shield from the Frozen Heart then banshee's veil and then pownage started.

I'd say

Banshees Veil > Frozen Heart or something , RoA is great too :p not Archangles :S (maybe maybe later on but not early.)

No ! , go like Athene !
Boots of mobility > Banshee Viel > Warmog > Frozen heart :D, cant believe that he winz with this weirdo build

lmao athene always builds warmogs and i have no fkin idea why XD and he keeps going legendary etc XD

@ jEW u shouldnt counter a alistar.. :/ What does he do to make u loose? Tank hard? Do alot of dmg? Its not really hard to stay out of his range of stomp and headbutt :/

Yes LoL manatank ;)

Btw another OP, miss fortune, who's the next?
anotherop.png

Keep playing normal game with all champs and you will say that all champs are OP ok? =)

lmao athene always builds warmogs and i have no fkin idea why XD and he keeps going legendary etc XD

@ jEW u shouldnt counter a alistar.. :/ What does he do to make u loose? Tank hard? Do alot of dmg? Its not really hard to stay out of his range of stomp and headbutt :/

tank hard + throw
cancel kata ult for example

Back