• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I am ZnoteBeardBear This is my 2nd game. :p
lol1.jpg

I still think HoN is better thought.

Last edited:
Did you like that video I sent you? Btw thank you for posting it here.
Good job! ^^

Add Fairywintah if you want playing only EU :)
I play for fun not to be good but i'm fairly good :)

I am ZnoteBeardBear This is my 2nd game. :p
lol1.jpg

I still think HoN is better thought.

If this is your 2nd game how can you then be 4? :D
Anyways nice stats for begin your 2nd game and i may have fault.

One question those hacks and shit that want you to level to 5 is that just referells or is it real that you get 5700 RP?

Europe servers are rly fucked now :/

Ye they are but they added report reason today.
Communicate and more :) and they banned about 500.000 account yesterday while the
europe server was off for about 5 hours :D

Vladimir To Be Nerfed Once Again...
lol why?
hes not a big deal, he is unique and annoying too
but not op
hes good laning and only shine on team fights, if u have asshole teamates you dont get even 2-3 kills and one burst of brand/leblanc/annie/malza ult fuckkk/evelyn can get him down and if a dps jumps to you.. your ded
my best game with vlad was 13/1/5 full game i end with 600ap and like 4k of health
and not very good, im nooby, i have started playing normal games on level 20, im level 22 and i have 50 wins on normal
i havent seen a vlad that gets like 20 kills like most of the champions take.. cough cough
twitch fucks an entire team turret hugging. with his ult bang 2000-3000 in less than two secs all the team dies on the turret
mm that twitch score was 36/4/3 he was in my team :p
eve not so much like twitch but she get like 15-20 kills every game
those fucking champs should be nerfed

vlad is just a hard mage to kill (cus the pool)
hes damage is not so omg thats insane like other mages/casters
vlad can turn a 5v5 in a 5v2 with his ult and his team attacking first cus the one who attack first wins, however he is a easy target in team fights and he just get down very fast
hes a excellent team ganker and laner
he is ok.. if they nerf him his pool he will get totally screwed...
they are lots of champs that has to be nerfed
especially stealth ones perhaps less attack

really? all of those are ks, and you judge that by the first look? damn dude you must have a high ELO, who asked for your opinion btw? cuz i dont remember doing?;o
le blanc isnt op if you can counter her, worthless champ, does zero damage unless fed

Search team to LoL
- Microphone +skype/ventrilo
- EU ONLY
- SKILL
- 15+ lvls
PM me if u wanna play with good team :D

they are lots of champs that has to be nerfed
especially stealth ones perhaps less attack

About the "stealth" , they are reworking it & even evelynn is getting reworked ^^

@EDIT

Never seen a better champion than Corki..

Last edited:
Back