• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

loooks cool xD
orianna is a ..
shes a fucking bitch shes offscreen while the fucking ball fucks me in my turret its overanged D;

is poppy op?
i was playing againts her and im sure she hit me like 2k-3k wtih 2-3 attacks 2 of them with her abilities ;S
that is fucking insane D;

League of Legends is from Dota allstars creators, i think playng Dota Allstars is the best :)

Last edited:
MK is op cus you build him as a tank and he takes no damage what so ever.
also if build as ap he does soo much damage!

played 2 games as kat and got 2 triple kills :)

3 upcoming champs
21j0or4.jpg

Looks like Caster, Tank, Melee DPS

The Previous one which contained Maokai n Jarvan were 100% same in game, so these champs comes for sure

I saw that E3, Travis commented about those 3 champions and at the end he said the next:
"In addition to new champions, we also added the Spectator mode. We've taken the ESPN and the sport events streams model. At the top of the screen there will be a marker that will show the count of "towers destroyed, murders and gold earned by each team. To the sides of the screen you can see the champions of each team.
Right the enemy team, Left your team, with icons showing their summoner spells taken by each one and the states of their ULTIMATES.
Finally the bottom has a scoreboard that can be enabled or disabled as well as chat window and map.

To avoid unfair games, the spectator mode will have a delay of 1 minute (This time is being calculated). Riot also is working on how many people will be able to watch a game at the same time. This all George Travis said will come before the end of this year. So before 2012 comes

Spectator mode, 3 new champs, new HUD... (He didnt talk about the map... Wtf)
About showing the ultimate of the allies/enemies idk...

Yes it's nice, they're calculating the delay time of the spectator, I think 3 min delay should be fine,wards 3 mins so like it.

Ye well it its 3mil delay, and ur in skype with ur friends, they are on the other team then u can assist them where the ppl are if they will gank and so on:

Ye well it its 3mil delay, and ur in skype with ur friends, they are on the other team then u can assist them where the ppl are if they will gank and so on:

wat? lol even with a 60 second delay it doesnt do much. try ghosting when playing vs a streamer. it fails and only confuses u :p

Yorick Abilities

All of Yorick’s abilities are subject to change, but here’s what we got to see yesterday from his creepy minions:

Necrotic Ritual: Summons a green ghast that explodes in a cloud of poison, slowing the enemy and dealing damage over time.

Devouring Ritual: Summons a red ghast that siphons life from his attacks and channels it to Yorick. It also empowers Yorick’s next attack with a hefty amount of lifesteal.

Spectral Ritual: Summons a blue ghast that embodies the powerful Summoner Spell Ghost, with increased movespeed and the ability to walk through units. Best of all, he bestows the same buffs to Yorick for the duration of his brief existence, ensuring that Yorick can chase down his target.

It’s important to note that these ghasts don’t work like your average pet: they can’t be controlled, and they die fairly quickly (in the build we saw, they lasted around 4 seconds, though it’s planned to increase the duration to around 6 to 8 seconds). It’s possible to summon all three ghasts at once if you’re quick on the draw, and from what we could tell, his effects definitely stack, turning him into a damage powerhouse when all three ghasts are active. To beef him up even more, Yorick’s passive gives him stat bonuses depending on which ghasts are active.

His ultimate ability wasn’t yet finalized, but the preferred concept for it sounds amazing. Yorick would pound his shovel into the ground, sending a shockwave forward that wakes the dead beneath the soil. This slam causes skeletal hands to burst through the dirt–if an enemy champion gets caught in the shockwave, the skeletal hands will grab their feet, locking them in place. This skill-shot, lined nuke could be potentially devstating in a teamfight, much like Amumu’s, and would make for a great gank initiation from the jungle.

All in all, Yorick looks to be the perfect way to kick off a new mechanic, minions, in a balanced-but-formidable form. We can’t wait to play him when he’s released after the Season One championship, cackling as our ghasts last-hit creeps and champions alike to fill the fresh graves. Be sure to keep a lookout for our previews of the next two heroes, coming soon!

Source: League of Legends’ newest champion, Yorick, in action

Morello - Lead champion designer

One thing to note - a couple of the specifics on how the minions and rituals are summoned has been changed, and for the better. All the skills still operate in the same basic way PCG outlined here, but a few of the targeting types and specific effects have been adjusted.

Source to Morello's Note: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=827646 (scroll down on page 1)

Sadly with regards to maps it won't be something a lot of you want to hear. First off, Riot has admitted it made a mistake with releasing details ages ago about Magma Chamber. It was in the design phase at best and they have stated they were not happy with it. While they didn't say it was scrapped, they did say Magma Chamber was on the shelf for the minute.

However, they did state a new map would possibly be available come the end of the year but they don't want to make the same mistake as last time, so for the moment, I’d say forget about a new map until it comes.

E3.
League of Legends: Riot Games announcements from E3 | SK Gaming

Back