• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

You simply stated the following:

That really helps a lot, considering you ofcourse did explain what it meant. :rolleyes:

*notice the sarcasm*

Someone already explained, why should I repeat? malefag

Someone already explained, why should I repeat? malefag

If then so, why would you comment it?
If you aint got anything positive to say then just shut up.

P.s.: starting to insult because you're out of words isn't going to help.

Here is the list of champions available in this week’s rotation (Season One - Week 10):

* Alistar
* Corki
* Fiddlesticks
* Gangplank
* Heimerdinger
* Janna
* Morgana
* Sivir
* Gragas
* Olaf

OMG...

+1
Olaf - Finally , he have been free once or twice if I remember correct =P
Gangplank - Y'arr lets roll!
Alistar - Finally <3 him!
Janna - Who doesn't love her? =D she r0xx

Fiddlesticks - Free every 2nd Week.
Corki - Boring Shit Hero (All people playing him when hes free just feed as him)
Gragas - <3 Gragas, I hate seeing people suck as him xD
Morgana - Every 2nd Week to seriously wtf..
Sivir - WTF that b*tch is so ughhh... Free every 2nd Week ;/
Heimerdinger - Almost free every damn week... Hes not a threat anymore tho ;p

Results : +4 | -6

thats my opinion, what about you? =P

105cwb6.png

I tried as Annie for the second time, o.o

I started to lagg when i play this game, damn! ima buy a new comp prolly in 2 weeks

I started to lagg when i play this game, damn! ima buy a new comp prolly in 2 weeks

I lagged a lot too but I just had to press alt+enter to make it window mode, then after that click the show desktop shortcut, & then press on LoL. Idk why it gets less laggy but it indeed does.

I started playing it and I cant really get the hang of it :eek:
Its like darkthrone but a game version..

I started playing it and I cant really get the hang of it :eek:
Its like darkthrone but a game version..

uhm try to run the tutorial first, then after that make some private practice games vs. bots.
The game is like this:
There will be a minion wave after some time, those are infinite.
They will try to destroy the enemies' base "Nexus", but there are defense towers which you need your minions to help you take down, so they can go further.
If you get into their base, will there be a strange building "Inhibitor", destroy that to make your minions extremely strong for a period of time.

uhm try to run the tutorial first, then after that make some private practice games vs. bots.
The game is like this:
There will be a minion wave after some time, those are infinite.
They will try to destroy the enemies' base "Nexus", but there are defense towers which you need your minions to help you take down, so they can go further.
If you get into their base, will there be a strange building "Inhibitor", destroy that to make your minions extremely strong for a period of time.

roxx explain :p

Back