• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

NERF FIDDLE 3V3

8Pgp9qmLCd.png

@UP WAT? he is even better 5v5... if u are getting damaged u are doing something wrong :p im playing 3v3 cuz i wanna 2k rating 3v3
Problem is fiddle dies in 2sec xD If ad carry focus u its game over =P I find it hard to ult like this

Problem is fiddle dies in 2sec xD If ad carry focus u its game over =P I find it hard to ult like this

??? how can he focus u when he die in 3 sec? and even if he does choose to focus u then u have a 3 second fear to get away or drain him up of his dmg lol

??? how can he focus u when he die in 3 sec? and even if he does choose to focus u then u have a 3 second fear to get away or drain him up of his dmg lol

Well they don't always die in 3sec =P And the fear is not 3sec always unless u max it 1st? =P btw jungle fiddle any good? cuz that's what i was testing.

edit:
damn took me a while to figure out how to print screen and paste in paint on win 7 =P
Ali + tank = /surrender

iz5jH3LDCm.png

yes i have already a 8 win streak with alistar at full tank :p
recently having losing :(

you know leavers,stupid ppl, troll ppl, and an annie who fuck the whole team with the bear ;S

sighh too LoL for today
gotta train bjj :)

Alistar is OP at the moment. I always take the solo top and the adventage of Alistar is that you can go solo top being a tank/ap. If you go AP just stay at your tower, flash to them and use Q and then headbut and the tower will do the rest.

@Fiddlesticks, he's great and amazing. In 5 vs 5 and jungling is annoying for the enemy team. He's not so weak, just fear+flash or fear+drain or fear+silence+flash.

Nevalopo, rumble too :X (Or did they nerf him, havent faced one now when Im in Serbia..)

btw can anyone check if I got my first leave on normal game on match history, last match played, the internet died here in middle of a match :( and didnt get back on until today =(

Back