• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@up

no rumble aint op anymore.

and

pwned

5JGBwWZiCq.png

Love Ap tristana, just with 1 rabbadon you can do 1k damage with W - E - R(lvl 1)

I had 400+ ap and my ulti was at lvl 3 so 600+515 or something like that I dont remember.
Just with ulti 1k + E + W = 1,9k instantly, rofl'd

Why does everyone hate neva so much ;D? jealous people lawl

Who hates him? o_O

Thanks to him I play this game, (This thread on OtLand by him)
Thanks to his comments people learn to play (hes saying what ur bad at etc.)
He is always trying to answer peoples question here on OtLand, probably other forums too

And no, LeBlanc ain't op.

Who hates him? o_O

Thanks to him I play this game, (This thread on OtLand by him)
Thanks to his comments people learn to play (hes saying what ur bad at etc.)
He is always trying to answer peoples question here on OtLand, probably other forums too

And no, LeBlanc ain't op.

Well..

lets-pretend-i-give-a-shit-and-leave-it-at-that.jpg

wat? i am hated? :( qq i will kill myself now.

@snach i dont think leblanc is op. she lacks lategame and can be shutdown earlygame by mane champs ^^ and if shutdown early = not 1shotter in midgame.

She does however do ALOT of nuke midgame if early goes good. Can almost nuke anyone. but a silence and leblanc is sad.

Well if u put blanc in the correct lane she will own no matter what. Just has to have a squishy and it's game over for that carry+others later

and HOW THE FUCK am I supposed to win in ranked, if in my team there's a FAGGOT that gives up before the game even starts and flames the whole fucking game+runs into enemies like lvl 1-s. Every game contains huge amounts of flame -.- Even if its 0-1 it already starts that "we will never win gg surrender " etc etc.

@UP nah i can probably own u as any champ when u play leblanc :p its just u have to know how to avoid getting nuked

and u win ranked by simply going 1 v 5. and dont insult ur team cuz they will only rage and afk.

@UP nah i can probably own u as any champ when u play leblanc :p its just u have to know how to avoid getting nuked

and u win ranked by simply going 1 v 5. and dont insult ur team cuz they will only rage and afk.
I never flame, but 1v5 kinda impossible no? haha
I just played a game where at like 10min, Nunu: 0-6; nidalee0-5; and someone else 0-6
xDD

I never flame, but 1v5 kinda impossible no? haha
I just played a game where at like 10min, Nunu: 0-6; nidalee0-5; and someone else 0-6
xDD

that is not unusual... The reason solo queue gives so much respect because it is so very hard and because u have to play for 5 people at most of the times. Like 3/5 times in solo queue you get totally retarded teammates wich either leaves or feeds or fails. But yes, There are some champs that can almsot go 1 vs 5. Like Morde, Gangplank, Fiddlesticks, Alistar, Vayne, Jarvan etc. Maybe most of them can't literally run into 5 people (except morde ofcourse) but they will make HUGE impact on game if played correctly and u and ur mate can mostly win it by just playing theese champs really well.

I just experienced this 1v5 with mid alistar x) Haven't had so fun game in awhile. Took them like 30sec to get me down with 5 ppl

that is not unusual... The reason solo queue gives so much respect because it is so very hard and because u have to play for 5 people at most of the times. Like 3/5 times in solo queue you get totally retarded teammates wich either leaves or feeds or fails. But yes, There are some champs that can almsot go 1 vs 5. Like Morde, Gangplank, Fiddlesticks, Alistar, Vayne, Jarvan etc. Maybe most of them can't literally run into 5 people (except morde ofcourse) but they will make HUGE impact on game if played correctly and u and ur mate can mostly win it by just playing theese champs really well.

And 5/5 times the opposite team have decent players, or what? lol

Hey guys tell me a champion and what troll thing shall I do?
Champion + troll. Ex: Leblanc + Support.

Thanks.

Back