• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Kurwa I can't figure out how to play fiddle x)
I keep failing even with good items

cuz u gotta know the enemy champ to play fiddle well.. predict where they stand and walk and what spells they will use so u know when to silence and when to fear. its not just ulti --> all dead.

Hey guys is this possible? I just won a ranked game and just won +6 rating, what the fuck is it? Is it wrong? In each game I win like from 10-14 rating, never 6. LoL.

@up because u are maybe 1000 elo and u get matched with people from 500 elo.

just gonna leave this perfect quote here.

iNPC5eZrFG.png

Well im getting more ELO, good. 3 victories in a row. From 783 ELO to 842 in less than 24h, come on it's possible! ^^

@up i went from 1200 to 1600 in a few hours :(

@Ont How to farm ip on normal games with morde:

Morde IPFARM lrf

there u haz me playing morde and dominaating with 0 hp and only shield. this is every game i just took 1 i did 10 min ago

@up i went from 1200 to 1600 in a few hours :(

@Ont How to farm ip on normal games with morde:

Morde IPFARM lrf

there u haz me playing morde and dominaating with 0 hp and only shield. this is every game i just took 1 i did 10 min ago
Crazy bastard
How do I see the video, do I need any extra program or it opens with LoL client?

Just had a game with 2 intentional feeders xD
A twisted fate with 2-20~
and a Gragas with 1-13~

=)
Tell me how u win this one

I'm on other comp, it's win7 and when I tried print screen and pasted, it was just a black square =/ I couldn't
Also all the stats sites show like month old games...

And how do you make the replays? X)

Last edited:
I'm on other comp, it's win7 and when I tried print screen and pasted, it was just a black square =/ I couldn't
Also all the stats sites show like month old games...

And how do you make the replays? X)

Tell me his name then :) The feeder :D

And replays automatically save when you have LoLReplay

It just came out so i dont think its on sale:p it will cost 520rp all the time:p But they should make it 975rp cuz it looks so fking awesome:pD

TnPAkL41Vh.png

after 50min
She was using only auto attack as human and heal =]
Impossible retards in this game...

Back