• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hey from 783 elo today to 894 (+12). Today i've finished. tomorrow more. By the way im getting out from there. !
saplo.png

:) Hope tomorrow I can do the same, the luck has to be there.

Last edited:
@Valentino... You can't play jarvan and carry in ranked :( U rely too much on ur teammates with that champ.

@ONT

NIDALEE IS LIKE A BOSS NOW WATCH ME Q

[video=youtube;lqYbswOFoKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYbswOFoKA[/video]

@Nevalopo: why? It worked, what shall I pick then? Not carry, not jarvan, AP maybe? Annie maybe? xD

No.. It didn't work. Are you saying that if your friends would fail you will still own everyone alone? :p Doubt that with nerfed jarvan.. And no way as a tankjarvan.

No.. It didn't work. Are you saying that if your friends would fail you will still own everyone alone? :p Doubt that with nerfed jarvan.. And no way as a tankjarvan.
So? If I dont tank no1 tank, if I dont support no1 support and so on... What shall I do then? Or what pick.

So? If I dont tank no1 tank, if I dont support no1 support and so on... What shall I do then? Or what pick.

they key to success is learning to play morde! :p

@other thing

2.6k wins and going 0/5 the first 7 minutes. and gets abyssal first after like 30 min (his first item) lol

942ssA8qID.png

8QhH0ZE2GP.png

Lucky i carry.. (No lol i did not use theese items ofc :p)

Ready for progame?

This was an incredible game i thought id share it.

Edit :
Small info: 3v3 morde going 0/10 and we were sure to loose but then morde says "Ready for pro game?" Watch rest for urself. Most epic game ever and you shud watch it 2 get skillz like 2k elo player (Meeeeeeee!)

Most awesome game ever lrf

Last edited:
Srsly gtfo this thread. All u do is troll and you don't even play LoL...
NZ5TgMGvwc.png

LOL we all know you lied that game... you got thoose stats in a custom game vs bots..... you photoshopped it a while ago. i still remember cuz i disprooved u. go back a few pages lol

@Nevalopo still it's over 21 x)
btw u got more info about dota2? There was only this 1 page with like 2 pics and that's all?

@Nevalopo still it's over 21 x)
btw u got more info about dota2? There was only this 1 page with like 2 pics and that's all?

More info is gonna be revealed in a month, herp to the derp.

Last edited:
Back