• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@up nope its probably 1 of the worst champs in solo queue. get stunned/slowed = cant do anything.

I had same scores with noct without premade xD
and It's fun with premade so why would I play alone..

yeah its fun when you play agianst level 10s because u own them real hard but u dont learn anything ^^

and no u dont :p u wont get that score in solo queue :p

@up nope its probably 1 of the worst champs in solo queue. get stunned/slowed = cant do anything.

yeah its fun when you play agianst level 10s because u own them real hard but u dont learn anything ^^

and no u dont :p u wont get that score in solo queue :p

mhh I've done it I even posted here I think xD

Waiting the monkey abilities.

?? Been out for weeks.

Abilities:

Stone Skin (Passive): Wukong's armor and magic resistance are increased for each nearby enemy champion.

Crushing Blow: Wukong swings his mighty staff with incredible speed, crushing his opponent. This attack deals additional physical damage and reduces the enemy's Armor for a short duration.

Decoy: Wukong utilizes his cleverness to trick his foes. He becomes stealthed for 1.5 seconds and leaves an uncontrollable decoy behind that will deal Magic Damage to enemies near it after 1.5 seconds.

Nimbus Strike: Wukong dashes on a cloud toward a target enemy and sends out images to attack up to 2 additional enemies near his target, dealing physical damage to each enemy struck.

Cyclone (Ultimate): Wukong's staff grows outward and he spins it around, dealing damage and knocking up enemies. Wukong gains movement speed over the duration of the spell.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

@up because u play vs level 1s.

@ONT

I lol'd bigtime when i found out all about HoN is censored on LoL Forums.

Like "HoN, Newerth, H.O.N, HeroesOfNewerth" etc :p big lols.

How to counter jax in 3v3? or ww
jax completely op imo =/ Tanky enough to tank 3 ppl at lvl 6 with 0 armor and hits like hell
and on ww the lifesteal owns too badly

How to counter jax in 3v3? or ww
jax completely op imo =/ Tanky enough to tank 3 ppl at lvl 6 with 0 armor and hits like hell
and on ww the lifesteal owns too badly

just play op champs :p udyr can counter anyone ^^ and jax shouldnt be that tanky unless u feed him lol get the ap caster to nuke him down easyyyyyy ^^

Back