• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

OLAWDS!!!!!!!

701 creep kills on udyr!

282i1e8.png

Gangplank.

omg wtf.... -.-
I played 3v3 and my team was trolling on purpose so the other team would win... What the fuck seriously they make 3v3 so 5 ppl of 6 are them and just let one team win -.-
It was so obvious after I got ace and 11-4 score my teammates just started 1)jungling in top where no enemys were near 2) engaging teamfight and after I jump in they all change focus to me and my team just runs away to "jungle" again.

3v3 is just stupid as hell, to me it seems only complete faggots and noobs play it. I never get to go top and top always fails horribly, even if they steal all my kills they still cant carry for shit. AND there's alot 10 year olds ;) u can see from the names.

@up lol im always getting solo top ^^ just say that u need top in lobby :p but it depends on what champ u play and if u say me top on a ashe on 3v3 ofc u wont get top :p

@ont

I AM SO RICH! SO MUCH IP ATM!

raQIcNDdrl.png

@up lol i buy them?? herp derp.....

come play 3v3 with me

Edit:

This nunu build is the best on 3v3 ^^ Never lost with this build on nunu

I give cookie if anyone can explain why this build is a beast on nunu.

jGKJkmNo9Q.png

Last edited:
@up lol i buy them?? herp derp.....

come play 3v3 with me

Edit:

This nunu build is the best on 3v3 ^^ Never lost with this build on nunu

I give cookie if anyone can explain why this build is a beast on nunu.

jGKJkmNo9Q.png

cuz those items gives damage, attack speed, ms

= stronk??

amrite?

Back