• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Holy fu**ing shit... What is it that makes you come to this thread and say "hon > lol". If you would believe that yourself you wouldn't come here and try to prove you're right. Just play the game u like more. Who cares if it's better or worse, if you don't like it don't play it, but dont go spamming that the game you play is better, that is just ridiculus. It's just that majority of people prefer LoL, why would you care? There's still people playing HoN...

Wow hon is for noobs because u don't know what do to there. The items sux. etc gameplay too.. Troll a bomb etc.

Ok good. We all clear on that 1700+ is platinum..

Now someone tell me why the poopstick its like this:

LbyJS.png

WHY U NO PLATINUM!?!?!?
!?!?!
!?!??!
+!?!
?
!?
!?
!?!?!!
?!
+!+!
+!
?!?
?!½
?"!+1

+

Frozen Warfare Caitlyn in Octobers PC Gamer if someone interested

Edit: Codes only for US

Ok good. We all clear on that 1700+ is platinum..

Now someone tell me why the poopstick its like this:

LbyJS.png

WHY U NO PLATINUM!?!?!?
!?!?!
!?!??!
+!?!
?
!?
!?
!?!?!!
?!
+!+!
+!
?!?
?!½
?"!+1

+

cuz u vegetable :3

Nevalopo vegetable :) U no get Platinum medallion :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL NERF ANNIE BOT PLX
[video=youtube;GJD9FnsZtEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJD9FnsZtEs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Riot trolled Nevalopo and we still dont know why. RIOT added Nevalopo some months ago and then after that he was banished, and now no badge WTF.

Hey do u know how to take pics ingame? Im win7 and when I paste it's all black, I try F12 but cant locate the images, where are them?

Back