• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Was talking with Rahares yesterday, he said they will ban all creators.
But today they asked not to play more than 6v6 like they support it.

Riot Games Sux.
I would ban anyone.

forever?
and by creators do you mean the peopel who made ingame games ? oir the people who made it possible to create 6v6 ect

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell how I can start with esl 1v1 tournaments? any requirements for em? Or what do I need to do to get started =P

@jocki why would he? there are many new players signing up for the 1v1 cups and ladders

@jew

ESL: League of Legends - Europe - West - EU West - League of Legends - Europe - ESL - The eSports League

edit: nope.. that was for west lol sec

Edit 2: here u go ^^ EAST

http://www.esl.eu/eu/lol/east/#/eu/lol/east/1on1/ladder/signup/

Edit 3: I got horny for some 1v1

went in bans were morde jax udyr ryze

match outcome:
yR7P.png

Last edited:
1DGcZ.png

boss udyr 1.8k elo now :D

Find da hidden thing in this picture and u gain cookie.

west or nordic/eZt
i'm on 890 ELO cause i ALWAYS HAVE TO PLAY WITH FUCKING RETARDS

Last edited:
west or nordic/eZt
i'm on 890 ELO cause i ALWAYS HAVE TO PLAY WITH FUCKING RETARDS
It's what they all say xD Rly you just have to do your best every game, jst ignore the ragers/naabs and do your thing and you will get better ELO. Tho u still need skill =/ wish I had some cause my elo sucks aswell

[video=youtube;L1sia3fhRXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1sia3fhRXY&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Last edited:
Please can you upload the LolRecorder to another mirror? Their web is a piece of shit and it's slow downloading from there so I want another mirror.
Ty ^^

So, Is Dominion comming with the next patch and is Talon really gonna get nerfed:O???

Next champ after Riven

Magus

W4eLE.jpg

"This caster champ, a being of pure energy, perfectly captures the feeling of uncontrollable power. He charges up energy with each spellcast, temporarily increasing the damage and cost of subsequent spells. Playing him will be a tricky balancing act between knowing when to open the floodgates and pour out your damage, and when you're better off taking the slow-and-steady route"

The main image of Magus as a white ghost with armor and chains is his "super-charged" form, while the bottom shield-like image is his "low-energy" form.

Attachments

Back